PDA

View Full Version : input on colors

dietz
12-28-2006, 10:39 PM
i am building a hybrid before spring. i am puting a yz450f motor in my ex chassy. the plastics are yellow with the quad teck carbon fiber hood. i am thinking candy blue frame with candy blue bottom a-arms. black uppers. candy red clutch and flywheel covers along with valve cover, motor mounts, and oil tank. the swing a-arm is crome which i am going to leave. i was looking for input on this, wat do u guys think.

and also i emailed houser to see if they could do my bottoms candy blue and they said that they only did yz blue. wats the difference. i guess i may have to go without the houser logo on the arms.

here is a pic of wat it looked like.

ny300exrider
12-29-2006, 07:16 AM
im a big fan of blue pc with yellow plastics. your plan sounds nice in my opinion.

xrxmxcx
12-29-2006, 09:13 AM
if you call houser and talk to the girls on the order line, they will send you some of those white stickers, i got some for my houser frame from them you just have to ask nicely

;)

dietz
12-29-2006, 11:54 AM
k thanks ill call in and see if they will send them. ill be nice. i think the frame is being done tonight as candy blue.

dietz
01-09-2007, 09:51 PM
one more question. with the side covers on the motor. candy blue or candy red along with valve cover and motor mounts. frame is candy blue now.

figair
01-10-2007, 12:26 AM
I think the side cases red would be kind of fugly.It will be to much,I say either blue,or black..Black would look trick w/blue and the yellow,or even like a gun metal(dark Charcoal)

01-11-2007, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by figair
I think the side cases red would be kind of fugly.It will be to much,I say either blue,or black..Black would look trick w/blue and the yellow,or even like a gun metal(dark Charcoal)

If frame is blue dont turn the motor blue. I would do black for the motor.