PDA

View Full Version : monster jam racing

lem dad
12-28-2006, 06:42 PM
In past years kids have raced at quad wars at monster jam truck show does anyone know how to get into these events my son would like to try it ?????????

Dylan 03
Lem Cayman

motoxgirl419
12-29-2006, 08:26 AM
I'm pretty sure they are not letting kids be involved anymore. We took my daughter to St. Louis's show last year, and after we arrived they told us that kids won't be in the shows due to some accidents they had at other locations.
Someone else asked this very same question elsewhere, and that was the answer they were given as well.
So it doesn't look like they are going to allow kids back in.

LilQJ
01-01-2007, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by motoxgirl419
I'm pretty sure they are not letting kids be involved anymore. We took my daughter to St. Louis's show last year, and after we arrived they told us that kids won't be in the shows due to some accidents they had at other locations.
Someone else asked this very same question elsewhere, and that was the answer they were given as well.
So it doesn't look like they are going to allow kids back in.
This was my very first race when I was 8 or 9. they had a mini rider on a Predator take the freestyle jumps thinking the flagger was waving him up it ,the guy on the track was a dork and didnt know how to flag at all so the kid done what he was told or at least what he thought he was being told.He did get hurt, he was very lucky though cause he wrecked BAD.
My brother and I had a good time but it wasnt the safest the first night out so they changed the course . I can see why they would not allow minis, but I do think the crowd REALLY eats up the mini riders:) they are a crowd pleaser for sure .

Blazer
01-02-2007, 02:12 PM
If anyone is from the area (or feels like driving) the Boo Koo Arenacross is having mini quad racing at their Chicago and Ft. Wayne races. The races are both in January. Chicago is the 14th and Ft. Wayne (Indiana) is on the 21st.

lem dad
01-07-2007, 12:35 PM
Took Dylan to monster jam show in Columbus Sat night and they did race some kids at event I've have tryed to get Dylan in to
race there last couple of years nobody could tell us how to get in
well I got to talk to one of the dads and was told this was an
event for beginners not kids in top 5 d-12 points they wanted to
give them a chance someday they will have to race with fast kids and it will make them a better racer I do realize they have
to start somewhere but it makes the quad wars show like a joke one of the kids claimed to have raced for 4 years I don't
know where we have never seen him around two of the kids
do race one fair race a year I think if the promoter wants a real
show he should go to local tracks and find kids who race more
than once a year

Dylan 03
Lem Cayman
06 Sponsors
Dad + Mom
Cumberlandtrail Customs
Tracy;s Auto Sales

trextommy51
01-08-2007, 08:37 AM
Thanks to everyone that helped pull this one off. It was a great weekend. The Typhoons from Xtreme ran excellent! I think everyone was really impressed with them and how they performed. All the kids were great and I want to thank everyone of them for their behavior this weekend. I had lots of complements from the staff about how great the kids were during the show.
I want to give a congratulations to the three main event winners. You did a great job. I have not heard the exact number of fans for the weekend but I was told around 30,000. With 15,000 on Saturday evening!

Friday Main- Dalton Gentry

Saturday Afternoon Main- Koty Richardson

Saturday evening Main- Bailey Howard

Bayman111
01-08-2007, 11:31 AM
Thanks Tommy:D

,Bailey