PDA

View Full Version : Info on XCredrider???

Cr85rRida
12-28-2006, 03:53 PM
I recently sent out a money order of $240 to XCredrider for rear brake pads and a PWR raidiator.

I sent PM's to him about tracking numbers and stuff, he said he couldnt get it:confused: O well i waited and waited and then 2 days ago i got a huge box from ups.

I said to my self "what the hell"

I opened it up and got a full set of plastics, full FMF pipe,Stock kill switch, cracked raidiator shrouds and some purple handle bars along with brackets....

My question is, does anyone know this guy? Are these someone elses parts and he got the names switched up? I sent him 2 PM's already and nothing.....

any help is greatly appreciated. thanks

Cr85rRida
12-28-2006, 06:34 PM
Nobody??:(

Mattman88
12-28-2006, 08:44 PM
I have never heard of any problems from him, then again I have never heard anything about him. Ill bump it up for ya so others can check out the thread.

Cr85rRida
12-28-2006, 09:09 PM
thannks for the bump. What could i do?? I'll give him this weekend but after that i need to take action. i have my money order slip and reciet(sp) Also have his name and address. How could i find out the local police number??? I really hope its just a mix up, i dont want it too come to this:(