PDA

View Full Version : trx250r motor

bens250ex
12-28-2006, 03:17 PM
recently i bidded on a motor on ebay and then got outbid. i then decided i didnt want to build a 250r but the guy took all of the other bids off and i was left to buy it. i dont want the motor so their for im just turning around and selling it i havent got the motor in yet but i just want to check and see if any one is intrested and i could just ship out and not deal with it. i want a 4 stroke so thats why im not keepin it. anyway the motor is going to need some nuts and bolts and probable a new piston and ring kit. im unsure of what else . the cases look good and it seems to look ok. im not gainin anything on this so i would like 500 for it i just simply dont want it i just want to go and buy a 4 stroke. if anyone is intrested email me at hondaman@midsouth.rr.com my inbox doesnt work so u can reply here or email me. thanks

j28d
12-28-2006, 03:47 PM
Hey, did you buy the motor from mytrx250r-n-parts(ebay id)? That guy is this biggest scammer on ebay. He's in Cincinatti, OH and won't quote a shipping price until the biddings over so he can "adjust" it to some unbelievable price(200 to ship shocks via ups ground, come on!!). He shills the crap out of everything and will then cancel the bids,second chance offer it, or if it's too low of a price and nobody will pay 1-200+ for shipping on some small item, he'll wait a week and relist it. Good luck selling the motor, do you know what year it is?

250Renvy
12-28-2006, 06:33 PM
What's the details on the motor? I'm interested, is that $500 shipped?

bens250ex
12-28-2006, 11:34 PM
j please email me at my email i sent it to you in a pm. envy i will let you know when i get thic worked out

bens250ex
12-29-2006, 10:22 AM
the guy is bein a real dick. doesnt say nothin but you better pay today or i will file a non payers thing. i told him i would pay but 108 to ship a motor i have shiped several for 40-60 ? also now i see all you can pay is paypal but i did not see this befor i bid. i wonder how the guy will react ,i told him i dont have paypal and i dont all i do is money order so guys once i get the motor i will have some pics up and someone please take it from me.