PDA

View Full Version : lets hear about you guys trails

ZMAN
09-19-2002, 08:23 PM
I want to hear about you guys trails.We have some awsome trails in Nebraska it is an old rock quarry that has some monster hills there is over 100 hills in these trails and probably more jumps only about 10 kids around know about it.:blah :blah :blah :blah :blah

BS300ex5
09-20-2002, 06:49 PM
our craziest trail is out of a washed out creek (45 ft) and halfway up it twist and goes up a 120 ft ravine onto some railroad tracks... i have seen quads get tottalled and completely demolished climbing this hill. and watched one guy severe his spinal chord... it's pretty crazy climbin

crazy canadian
09-20-2002, 07:43 PM
where i live there's trails everywhere!! a lot of private trails and public ones!!! cops are real lax about quads in our area, we even drive down main street of the towns to get from trail to trail. a lot of our trails lead to a 200 acre gravel pit which is really fun to ride. if we get bored there, it's a five minute drive to the track. we can hit some mud if we want too!!

in the winter there is about 6000 miles of groomed trails we can ride on!!! it's a blast!

buckNbanshee
09-22-2002, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by BS300ex5
our craziest trail is out of a washed out creek (45 ft) and halfway up it twist and goes up a 120 ft ravine onto some railroad tracks... i have seen quads get tottalled and completely demolished climbing this hill. and watched one guy severe his spinal chord... it's pretty crazy climbin

same here

One_Bad_400
09-22-2002, 06:51 PM
Around here in Olive Branch Ms we have a lot of trails here but we have been kicked out of all of them, even my back yard!!!:(

ZMAN
09-22-2002, 07:06 PM
Most cops are lax in my area 2 we drive all over town and they see us but they also have quads to.

ZMAN
09-22-2002, 07:10 PM
our craziest trail is out of a washed out creek (45 ft) and halfway up it twist and goes up a 120 ft ravine onto some railroad tracks... i have seen quads get tottalled and completely demolished climbing this hill. and watched one guy severe his spinal chord... it's pretty crazy climbin posted by BS300ex5

we have a hill called dead mans drop it is almost 100 feet tall many quads have crashed on it to and the other one we have is the Eliminator it is taller than 100 feet only me and one of my friends have climed it many have tried and failed.

:devil :devil :devil

Rip_Tear
09-22-2002, 07:22 PM
Most people know my trails are covered in logs right now, but when they are cleared, they are really fun to ride on. there are a lot of spots that you get some air off and there is a lot of everything. I have a track and my neighbor has a track and a big gravel pit, and 13000 acre's to play on! Thats where I do most of my trail riding!