PDA

View Full Version : E-series clamp ?

flauge
12-28-2006, 07:33 AM
On the e-series pipe, where it reduces down a lil to fit on the stock header, what size is it right there.? What size exhaust clamp do i need?? I know i should have measured it before i put it on the bike but i couldnt wait to put it on:devil: .

awsomeaussies
12-28-2006, 11:25 AM
Your stock one should work, if you have it... if not, then you could do what I'm doing, just run a hose clamp;) Just measure the diameter and get one that's a tad bigger. You should be able to measure it without taking it off too:)

hondaracer57
12-28-2006, 12:32 PM
just call up white bros and they will send u a brand new one for free u dont even have too pay for shipping trust me i have done it before cause i broke mine and if ur plate on the side of ur exhaust is wore out they will send u a new one and u just drill out the old rivits and peel it off and rivit the new one on....

flauge
12-29-2006, 06:48 AM
I would use my stock one but i stripped out one of the bolts:scary: . I didnt think about using a hose clamp tho, theres plenty of those sitting around so ill try that..

northwest Texas
12-29-2006, 06:51 AM
With plain ol hose clamps, I'd use two and put the two bolts at 180 degrees from each other.

Most hardware stores would have the same style clamp that come with it, just take your old one to match.