PDA

View Full Version : need help asap!!!

jokester
12-27-2006, 10:08 PM
ok I need to know a couple things.

#1. what is the cheapest aftermarket +1 a-arm I can get, and would it be better than stock, also will I be able to use skid plates with it?

#2. where should I order #1 at?

#3. where is the cheapest place that I can get stock a-arms at?

and this is for a 03 400ex. I need to know right away!!

hornetgod13
12-28-2006, 12:57 AM
Why are you in such a rush? I thought it was a matter of life or death based on the thread title.
www.bikebandit.com has New Upper Arms for $52.00 and Lowers Arms $82.00. You can find used ones on Ebay for anywhere between $10.00 and $30.00 but, you can't always tell the condition of the used part until you get it. Buy from a good seller on Ebay. Check their feedbacks first.

jokester
12-28-2006, 02:36 AM
well the reason I'm in such a rush is because I messed up one of my a-arms really bad and bent it up, and I could probably still ride on it, but I don't want to and I have a trip planned in the next week so I need to get new ones as soon as possible.

blasterandy
12-28-2006, 08:02 AM
I would just buy some 2+, 1+ and ride with em that way until you have time to get some new shocks. No sense not going all out. :D I would try burgard. Everyone here seems to back them up. it think they make 1+ and 2+ to i dont know if they make 2+,1+ but not much of a difference. Hope everything works out for ya.