PDA

View Full Version : here and there and stuff for brother

Rootar
12-27-2006, 09:36 PM
hey ken man cody whoopin on ya in pool yet:o :o :o

now down to business lol

ill be sending out a bunch of stuff for my lil brother early next week here is the list and the colors this will be going on a yellow 400ex with dmp graphics, gloss black proarmor nerfs and bumper (which you did)with a stealth black frame, sub, swinger(you did), and lower arms.

--front and rear hubs- yellow
--proarmor peg things- yellow
--full set of works tripple rate springs: yellow top&bottom w/ black middle
--lone star upper arms - yellow

also wondering if you could get a price on him a hmf sport series slip-on thats yellow with a brushed tip. you can either do all the yellow pc work to match the color of the yellow hmf uses and order the pipe yellow from them or you can jsut get the brushed hmf and pc it with all the other yellow thats up to you.

btw what the wait time on a set of 8inch burgard beadlocks nowdays i was like a month or a month and a half there for a while if its still and good little wait time put my name down for a set these itp bajas didnt last very long on the hybrid:ermm:

could i get three prices so ill know how much to send your way? one for the pc work , one for the hmf and work on it if there is any, and one for the beadlocks since they are for me instead of the lilbro:cool: :cool:

btw i tried to call today but you were "on the road"

thanks alot papster,

Ross Pilgreen

Pappy
12-28-2006, 04:01 AM
sorry i didnt get in touch with you yesterday, ive been busier then a beaver with new teeth:p

for beadlocks and the HMF id suggest calling C&D, have them direct ship me a brushed HMF and I will take it from there.

A rough geuss would put you around the $170 mark with return shipping etc. Let me know so I can order the Yellow

Rootar
12-28-2006, 05:10 AM
is there such a thing as textured yellow:confused: ethan wanted me to ask? if not im sure youll know which yellow is gonna look right with the plastics and all the black

thanks and ill let you know tonight

ross

Rootar
12-28-2006, 08:17 PM
go ahead and order the yellow the parts will be to you by the end of next week and ill call C&D tomorrow and have them send a brushed HMF your way.

thanks
ross

Pappy
12-28-2006, 08:25 PM
will do!

Rootar
01-18-2007, 08:15 AM
papster here is a parts inventory pic for the yellow parts, now my brother is trying to talk me out of my elkas for his 400:huh

note*** sorry to be difficult but i need all the bearings and spacer and everything in the front hubs put back and also the heimjoints on the arms sent back, you can jsut leave the stubs in all the hubs and pc the back of them if youd like,

sorry for the trouble

ross

Rootar
01-18-2007, 08:18 AM
forgot the pic

Rootar
01-21-2007, 12:31 PM
any word yet??? just wondering when you was gonna give me the bill i know youd like to get the money:D

Pappy
01-21-2007, 12:34 PM
ill work through them as soon as i get some of the currently ongoing work completed etc. no worries on payment, i work no faster or harder if i am prepaid then if i am not paid:p

Rootar
01-22-2007, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
no worries on payment, i work no faster or harder if i am prepaid then if i am not paid:p

i didnt mean it like that lol

Rootar
02-01-2007, 06:31 PM
got any yellow parts yet???:D

Pappy
02-01-2007, 06:46 PM
not yet, but im rolling as fast as i can:D

i can tell you that your parts are at kevins for diassembly

Rootar
02-01-2007, 09:10 PM
dont forget they go back to kevins for RE-assembly lol need those hubs and arms sent back like they were :o youd not want me trying to put some bearings in those hubs, use the same bearings if they're still good that is.

jsut checking no big hurry dont worry

Pappy
02-01-2007, 09:11 PM
yep no problem.

i dont think there is any pc left on the springs...lmao

Rootar
02-02-2007, 08:19 AM
there was alittle lol thats those shockwears things that rubbed them to h3ll, those definetly wont be going back on there

Pappy
02-06-2007, 01:35 PM
done

Pappy
02-06-2007, 01:36 PM
arms

Pappy
02-06-2007, 01:37 PM
hubs

Rootar
02-06-2007, 08:48 PM
wow that is some yuckellow :o should look good, those parts right there are jsut what we were needing now we only have two missing pieces = the bottom arms from my friend that did the frame.

figure up the bill and shoot it my way and ill give it to the old-man

btw dont forget the hiems go back in the arms, and all the bearings and spacers go back in the front hubs (ready to bolt on), well you can jsut send the heims they dont have to be on the arms i can do that, but i do the the bearing pressed back in becasue i dont have that equipment here.

thanks
ross

Rootar
02-21-2007, 08:42 AM
hey pap the guy that did the frame and such i cant ever get him to do the lower arms he has had them for 3 weeks and still hasnt done them so could you hit them with some wrinkle black???? i can have him ship them to you he works at a honda shop if you could squeze them in pretty soon ill get them shipped out just let me know, im going home to put the stock front arms and tie-rods on there rite now since we dont have the lower LSR arms.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Pappy
02-21-2007, 01:38 PM
not a problem

Rootar
02-21-2007, 10:47 PM
should look good tomorrow after i get it out in the light and get it cleaned up its awefully dirty :ermm: i think the yellow upper arms and tierods will really rbign all the little yellow pieces together better.