PDA

View Full Version : World Juniors ... Anyone Watching ??

Quad18star
12-27-2006, 01:44 PM
Anyone been following the World Junior Hockey Championship this year?? I just finished watching the USA vs Canada game .... and well , it was no surprise who won .... Canada !!! :p :devil: It was actually a pretty good game .... final score was 6-3 . This win extended Canada's winning streak to 14 games ... they haven't lost a game since the 2004 IIHF championship .

What's everyone think of Germany's performance so far ?? :eek2: 2-0 , looks like they have a strong team this year .

knighttime
12-27-2006, 02:09 PM
i think we only get the NHL here in the states, lol:huh

12-27-2006, 02:52 PM
i would love to watch it...but here in the US hockey isnt as big...but boy those junior players sure are amazing!

97blaster200
12-27-2006, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Anyone been following the World Junior Hockey Championship this year?? I just finished watching the USA vs Canada game .... and well , it was no surprise who won .... Canada !!! :p :devil: It was actually a pretty good game .... final score was 6-3 . This win extended Canada's winning streak to 14 games ... they haven't lost a game since the 2004 IIHF championship .

What's everyone think of Germany's performance so far ?? :eek2: 2-0 , looks like they have a strong team this year .

do you happen to know if a james vanreimsdyk was playing for the USA? hes a friend of mine that plays for the US team. i dont know if he was there or not.

roundsy
12-27-2006, 08:41 PM
been watching forsure, i'm glued to the tv when they are on except when i got my silverstick games, but theres always thtsn repeat on a few hours later so i never miss them really

Quad18star
12-27-2006, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by 97blaster200
do you happen to know if a james vanreimsdyk was playing for the USA? hes a friend of mine that plays for the US team. i dont know if he was there or not.

Ya he played . He's player #12 on the team .

Watching him play , he's a pretty good forward . Expected to be drafted 10th overall by the Colorado Avalanche ... 6'3" 191lbs and he's still young . Gunna be a big boy when he's done growing .

97blaster200
12-28-2006, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Ya he played . He's player #12 on the team .

Watching him play , he's a pretty good forward . Expected to be drafted 10th overall by the Colorado Avalanche ... 6'3" 191lbs and he's still young . Gunna be a big boy when he's done growing .

yes, he is a big guy. he was on my hockey team when we were both like 12. lol. i did not know that colorado wanted him. thanks for the info man!

SGA
12-28-2006, 04:31 PM
Hockey, Whats dat?:confused: