PDA

View Full Version : really mad.

orca0294
12-27-2006, 04:06 AM
Let me start off by saying I am a very laid back kid. Around 11 o clock tonight I had an ex girlfriend of 8 months sleep over. She lives a few towns over and my friends that were girls were supposed to have her sleep over since she hasn't been around here in months; well they couldn't have a sleep over and she ended up staying over here. My sister had a party and we ended up just hanging out in my room on the computer. She wouldn't talk or anything.. so I tried to figure out wat was wrong and that wasn't working. She laid around on my bed for a while and I partied with my sisters 20 year old friends. I came back upstairs and she was laying around in my room and didn't really want me near but wanted me to get my friend timmy over so I tried that and he came here and she basically left (at 4am). As she was leaving I let her know shes either staying or getting out of here. My mom woke up a few times through out the night and told us to go to sleep and as this girl was leaving my mom woke up. The girl stormed out quite mad with my mom right there and my mom insisted we called her mom so I basically went along with it because I thought what she did was redicilous. She got in trouble with her mom I believe and my mom was quite mad. Basically, how do you get someone out of your life like that? I've gone at with her so many times like this. I need to find a way to get her out of my life. She constantly makes me feel like ****.

Thank you for allowing me to vent.

firefighterjosh
12-27-2006, 04:38 AM
awwwww High School Love....I remember them days. Just forget her don't talk to her or associate with her in any way. My first love we went out for 1 year and I was 17. Was really hard to get over but just don't associate with her for a long time and you;ll be good. Now 4 years later I am friends with her again. We both grew up and laugh about it and now we are accually best friends.

fastyz85
12-27-2006, 08:03 AM
just be glad your not me lol. heres why:
my best friend has been going out with this girl now for two years and he and her both believe that they are in "love". I'm just worried that if they break up my friend might become depressed and say he wants to kill himself and all that bulls**t, and you know who he's going to go to....me. I have no problem helping him out through this, but then I do,you know.

Villageidiott23
12-27-2006, 08:46 AM
the simplest solution, STOP TALKING TO THE *****, drop her cell number. and dont answer if she calls. dont call her. dont call her friends and dont talk to them either.

sly400ex
12-27-2006, 10:40 AM
Power of the "P":devil:

mx1791
12-27-2006, 11:59 AM
i had the same problem, i just deleted her from my myspace, deleted her cellphone number, and ignore her, it was the best thing ive EVER done, she became best friends with my neighbor but i just dont go over her house(my neighbor) when the ex g/f is there, and im friends with my ex's friends so i talk to them still, but i havnt said a word to the girl since summer

Warnerade
12-29-2006, 12:22 AM
thats not even that bad of a problem...suck it up.

orca0294
12-29-2006, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
thats not even that bad of a problem...suck it up.
lets hear your problems..good advice by the way?

I was pissed when I wrote it.

Warnerade
12-29-2006, 12:28 AM
actually its damn good advice...suck it up....may be one of the hardest, but it will get ya through it.

and believe me, my problems involve the military...you don't want me getting into it.

shanna
12-29-2006, 04:31 AM
Originally posted by Villageidiott23
the simplest solution, STOP TALKING TO THE *****, drop her cell number. and dont answer if she calls. dont call her. dont call her friends and dont talk to them either.

Like you ever did this- are we still with megan #1 or megan #2
or both?

It is amazing how somepeoples screen names are so true.

Villageidiott23
01-03-2007, 11:16 AM
smart *** its meagan 1 and megan 2 the names are spelled different. duh. and actually i moved on to another meagan down in DC so shut it. so u get ur place yet or what??

krt400ex
01-03-2007, 04:47 PM
when u talk to her...start talking real dirty....it will turn her wayyyy off and she will hat eu....talk to her like u want to get laid and all that chit...if she goes along with it, then i dunno wut to do....but i would try to turn her off real bad first