PDA

View Full Version : For Sale 1995 Honda CBR600 F3 Needs Work Will make a great stunt bike Cheap Trades

onefast400ex
12-26-2006, 04:19 PM
HI
For sale is a 1995 Honda Cbr600 F3. I bought it a few months ago intending to fix it up how I liked it and have it for the spring. My plans have changed and I have to sell it. It needs all the fairings except the rear left fairing and front fender. The battery is a little weak, but you can jump start it and it will start right up. It runs and rides great. There is also a small oil leak on the left side, you will see a drop every once in a while. I have two helmets to go with it. One is brand new and it's all black. The other one was given to me by the previous owner and he said he wore it once. The helmet has a few scrathes. I have a PA title and paperwork on hand. It is a r-title but, the frame is in great shape. I never got the title transfered in my name but I have the bill of sale and all previous owners information. This bike will make a great stunt bike or it can be fixed up.

Make an offer or I'm interested in trades a quad, dirtbike, and partial trade for yfz450: hipers, pep front shocks etc.
The bike also has a yoshimura exhaust, carbon fiber brake levers and blinkers and aftermarket rims.

Thank You
Andrew

onefast400ex
12-26-2006, 04:20 PM
Helmet I got from previous owner. The other one is solid black.

journeyman
12-27-2006, 06:24 PM
mileage???

onefast400ex
12-27-2006, 07:04 PM
It has 18,000 Miles.

Thanks
Andrew

blueyeace1
12-28-2006, 05:38 PM
Andrew:
Ive sent you many emails and PM,s but your not returning any of them..so i take it you dont wanta deal or anything..thats cool but would be nice to let the other know upfront eitherway...i will be up yourway this SAT around 3 or 4pm so if you want me to stop by to take a look at your cbr and your quad ,let me know asap !
ty.

Atreyu
12-29-2006, 09:54 AM
Hey how much are you looking to get?

onefast400ex
01-01-2007, 05:04 PM
Best offer get it!

Lifted_Dakota
01-14-2007, 01:48 AM
ive been pming you but you dont answer pm me back real interested

blueyeace1
01-14-2007, 06:30 AM
Gl trying to talk with Andrew about his Bike or Quad...lol He is a really busy guy or hes not serious about getting rid of them!

onefast400ex
01-14-2007, 08:51 AM
Lifted Dakota, I pm'd you back. Blueyeace I talked to you about the bike and you said you weren't interested in getting the bike because your wife wasn't too happy with you riding a streetbike.

I also don't need any low offers. I paid $1150 a few months ago for it, planning on riding it in the spring. Other things came up and I need to get rid of it.

Thank You
Andrew

blueyeace1
01-14-2007, 09:58 AM
Yes Andrew that is true what i said my wife had said but then you offerd the warrior plus your bike for my Raptor and i said i would condsider a trade then and the wife agreed on that..i left you many messages and try calling you to let you know i was up your way i wanted to look at your bike and warrior but you wouldnt answer me back...im still interested in that deal if you wanta talk about it, all i ask is a answer mabey ,yes or no thats all i ask im easy to get along with and im sure you been busy..i know how it gets for me also at times..ok tc Bud talk again and ty for replying anyhow.
Butch