PDA

View Full Version : What Should I do?

ShiftFMX
12-25-2006, 07:27 AM
Ok, I'm going to be ordering a new pipe soon, I really Want the new rossier pipe when it comes out, but I dont want to wait. I'm debating whether to get the current rossier or go with the Dasa?

I'm going to be ordering the kit from WPP racing with the full pipe, jet kit and UNI filter. Rossier is $519, Dasa is $559

ckasper18
12-25-2006, 07:35 AM
Go with the rossier you wont be disappointed

CHEVYZ
12-25-2006, 08:52 AM
I am definately interested in seeing how the new Rossier will perform, but as it stands, DASA is still on top with the older models in my eyes. I say go with DASA. You will not be disappointed.

beany
12-25-2006, 07:33 PM
I would say rossier, on customer service alone. Joe is a great guy and he will be sure that your not disappointed. Hi 06 pipe is now on top, why do you think he taking so long on the older ones.......to put out numbers lower then his nearest competitor????? I think not.. JMO

DirtDevilBT
12-25-2006, 11:16 PM
you wont be disappointed

You will not be disappointed

your not disappointed

Sounds like you wont be disappointed? Or will you be disappointed that you didn't just wait to get the new one? Damn, I wish I had money coming out the wazoo. IMO: wait or get a slip on for now

pudamac12
12-26-2006, 12:31 AM
also don't waste your money on those stupid jet kits. They are way to expensive and you should be able to find the jets at your local dealer for around four to five a piece.

also you should be able to find a better price on that rossier pipe then 519. Look around they can be found for the 4 something range all day long

beany
12-26-2006, 03:03 PM
RE pipes are $434 direct from Rossier. But he's getting more then just the pipe if you read the post. Uni's are about $25, no tottaly sure and jets about 10-15, so sounds like a decent deal. And I would wait for the newer pipe for the 04-05's. I know theres been talk about a January release Joe was hoping, Looking to beat the DASA like the 06 I'm assuming, but it was taking more time then he thought it would.

400excracer
12-27-2006, 11:24 AM
Check out that new Motoworks SR4 pipe. That is the highest quality pipe on the market. It also did extremely well in a recent shootout.