PDA

View Full Version : Sansa MP3 Help

miller821
12-24-2006, 09:25 PM
I just got a Sansa e200 for Christmas and was wondering if their was anyway to transfer my files from limewire to it. I've tried and tired and can't figure it out, the only place that works is Rhapsody and it keeps freezing up on me. Thanks.

trx450jason
12-24-2006, 09:45 PM
you can just hook your mp3 player up to the computer through the usb port and not use raphsody just open the folder from my computer. then copy and paste the files on your mp3 player

Ron89
12-24-2006, 09:56 PM
Not sure how yours works but when mine is plugged in, a removable drive thing comes up and you can open a folder. Then I go to Documents and Settings>User Name>Shared and all of the Limewire downloads are there. From there just drag them.

miller821
12-24-2006, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by trx450jason
you can just hook your mp3 player up to the computer through the usb port and not use raphsody just open the folder from my computer. then copy and paste the files on your mp3 player

I was able to get my Itunes and WMP to transfer to Rhapsody and i'm putting those on now. But 3/4 of my songs are on Limewire, i'll give that a try though.

miller821
12-24-2006, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Ron89
Not sure how yours works but when mine is plugged in, a removable drive thing comes up and you can open a folder. Then I go to Documents and Settings>User Name>Shared and all of the Limewire downloads are there. From there just drag them.

Wow that sounds good... Do you just plug in the USB cord or do you need the Cd or anything else?

Ron89
12-24-2006, 10:06 PM
What is the CD? Did it come with the Music Player? I think its just a driver to recognize it when it is plugged in via USB

Ron89
12-24-2006, 10:09 PM
I just talked to my brother. He said his CD was some instructional thing and he didn't use it. He just plugged it in and used it. He has a SanDisk.

miller821
12-24-2006, 10:14 PM
I just talked to my brother. He said his CD was some instructional thing and he didn't use it. He just plugged it in and used it. He has a SanDisk.

Ya mines a SanDisk too. I think the CD is just for converting movies and pictures to it... But thanks i'll try the USB cable and what you said and hopefully it works.

miller821
12-24-2006, 11:22 PM
When I plug mine in nothing happens. And I still can't find this folder that you are talking about.

miller821
12-24-2006, 11:55 PM
Oo nevermind i'm an idiot. I finally figured it out.. Thanks for the help you guys.