PDA

View Full Version : Riding in SE Ohio

400exInMI
09-19-2002, 01:52 PM
I will be going to Monday Creek ORV Area in Ohio Oct 17th-20th. I have never been there before and just wanted some advise/info about the trails. What are they like???? If anyone wants to meet with me up there, just email me @ jmtertz@yahoo.com. we will figure out the detals then.....see ya

400ex Magnum
09-20-2002, 06:08 AM
In MI

I can help you out. There is a big group of us from atvtime meeting up down at Monday Creek for a weekend ride and campout that weekend. I will give you a little info now. Many of our group, even some from southern Ohio, are heading to Silver Lake this weekend, so if you have more questions, I will answer them when I get back.

Monday creek has a mix of riding. Varying from fast ridge runs, tight twisting trails, hill climbs, and some mud if you care to go through it. The trails are in pretty good shape this year. It has been real dry down there this year, which means dust. But it will be wetter by mid October. Check out the pics in my signature for some Wayne Pics and also go to www.atvtime.com and follow the links to Eastern riding area . You will see several post for WNF or Monday creek. Read through them (avoid all the bsing) and check out some of the pics in peoples signatures. Don't be afraid to join in our group, the more the better with our group.

Be aware that Wayne requires you to purchase a $5 per day trail permit that are available at several local businesses.

400exInMI
09-20-2002, 06:12 AM
Sounds good, hey I noiced you have a procircuit t4 exhaust on your bike, what do you think about it? I am trying to decide between a pc t4 or the wb r4, both slip on's........

SLB400EX
09-20-2002, 07:28 AM
...to what Jim said. We're all hooking up at Camp Ohio starting Fri night for a "feast and ride" weekend!! We even have a guy coming down from Canada to join us for the weekend!! That's cool!!
Anyhow, there is a post at ATVTIME all about this ride.

400ex Magnum
09-20-2002, 07:36 AM
In MI

I really like the T-4 pipe. It produces good low and high end power and awesome mid range power. Great pipe for $190. Hopefully I will not have any problems with it at Silver Lake this weekend. It is a little on the loud side, but sounds great.

400exInMI
09-20-2002, 07:50 AM
i will be staying in belpre with my sister. we will have to meet up on trails or something.

mag - did you change your jets at all with the slip on or did you leave hem alone????? I may just buy one tonight...

400ex Magnum
09-20-2002, 09:04 AM
I upped the main jet to a 155 and adjusted the pilot screw very slightly and the jetting is spot on. Email me when you get ready to down to Wayne and we can figure out somewhere to meet or I will give you directions to the campground and you can just unload and ride from there with us.