PDA

View Full Version : Finally got my own tralier!

Rootar
12-24-2006, 08:59 AM
last night my family gave each other our gifts to each other becasue both sides of our family will be down here today and the 25th and the 26th. I really did alot more this year, i had no clue what everyone was getting me i just wanted to give them stuff they had all wanted. i bought my brother and razr2 front tires and razr rear tires and had them mounted on brand new honda wheels for his 400ex, i gave my mom a 4 bin toaster and a big nice skillet with a lid she had been wanting since her other own broke about 3 months ago, and i gave my dad a regulation size very nice folding pingpong table which he has been wanting for the past 4 years. Then last night my dad told me he had to go get mine and he would be right back but he had to have my brother to help him???:confused: ???? i was really thrown off considering he had jsut gave my brother 2 BRAND new Guns, a Gforce axle and a note that he was gonna have all the stuff on his 400 powdercoated that he wanted...:rolleyes: and when he came back i didnt even notice that it was a new trailer untill i saw the aluminum wheels... and then when i opened it it only got better!!! it had these awesome cabinets and table with a backsplash, inch thick rubber layed on the floor, insulated walls (i still have to do the ceiling), two vents, a side door, and a ramp rear door, (the trailer my dad was letting me use now and then when he didnt have it own a jobsite was only 14 feet no ramp door, tiny side door, no shelves or front work area) ...... i couldnt be happier right now i just at a loss for words i jsut know this this is getting an awning and some graphics down the side a big front graphic for my dads business..:D :D :D :D :D

here are some pics i tool last night, its 16 feet on the inside, all aluminum (its a really light weight trailier) full 7 foot wide on the inside, 4 wheel brakes, and the ramp door , its perfect!

exrider008
12-24-2006, 09:03 AM
wow thats a really nice trailer! hope santa brings me one:D

Sjorge450R
12-24-2006, 09:07 AM
damn!!!! I still have to use my pick up :( I will be getting a trailer once I get my plus 1.5 a arms this summer, because right now I have to hit the ramps at like 15mph so the quad spreads apart the bed liner through the wheel wells.

NPelletier
12-24-2006, 09:31 AM
that looks like a really really nice trialer man, have a merry christmas:D

Rootar
12-24-2006, 09:34 AM
here is a better pic of the front cabinets these are very nice all the drawers and cabinets are lined with rubber, and have locking doors and drawers sop they dotn come open going down the road. you can see the nice rubber flooring in it too in this picture.

QuadRider55
12-24-2006, 10:29 AM
thats really nice

QuadRider55
12-24-2006, 10:38 AM
thats really nice

shano
12-24-2006, 02:08 PM
Pretty jealous, nice *** trailer:D

400eXr1d3rZ
12-24-2006, 02:12 PM
Put your quad next to it and get some pics :D

wvspeedfreak
12-24-2006, 04:06 PM
Very nice Christmas present!

fast250r
12-24-2006, 04:27 PM
I need a christmas gift like that. Mine is too small. It is only a 6x10. I need one your size.

firefighterjosh
12-24-2006, 08:20 PM
Damn DUDE!!! I hope I can get something like that somday. Or wish I had the money to give somone something like that

Rootar
12-24-2006, 10:06 PM
every year my dad goes and buys a bunch of stuff for his business as tax write offs and im pretty sure this would be one of them:o thats prolly why it has to have a big Pilgreen Electrical logo on the front:p which is fine by me, i think his business now owns 6 enclosed trailers 3-14 and 2-18 and then this one, oh and his 42' big truck tralier and...... well we have alot of trailers.

i have to put the gas can rack, colthes rack, oil rack, can/spray cabinet w/ the shop towel holder on the bottom, and the flip down beds i there then itll really be fixed up and nice

one more picture i have is when i stuck my quad in there to see how easy it was to get in and out if we put 3 in there....

ShiftFMX
12-24-2006, 10:18 PM
Damn Dude, Congrats, I'd say you guys are pretty well off! Lucky ******!

Rootar
12-24-2006, 10:20 PM
here is the tow truck ( only has the 4.2 V6) thats the reason for the trailer needing to be so light. i hooked it up this after noon and drove 10 miles with it up and down some pretty good hills and my truck did fine half the time you couldnt even tell it was behind you, it pulls really good even better than the 14 footer i was using.