PDA

View Full Version : gettin another one

Stevie-D
12-23-2006, 08:24 PM
going to be selling the trailslug to the neighbor. a friend of mine has an 01 400ex that's been collecting dust in his garage for a while now. it's got a fresh 440 in it. he's been trying to sell the thing for a while now, but with all the 450's out, nobody wants them. as soon as the trailboss sale goes through, i'm buying it off of him for $1500. only thing it needs is a throttle cable and a new set of front wheels. i figure that for $1500 i can't really go wrong:D between me and my brother, this will be the 4th one we've owned. :devil: all the other ones were kept basically stock as far as motor and suspension. this one is going to get some loving:devil: in the form of a-arms, elka's, axle, possibly hypers, etc... already thinking of tearing it down this winter and having some PC work done to it.

pretty exited about it. haven't really done much riding lately and i'm itching to get back in the saddle.

lmfao..the polaris doesnt take too kindly to being launched over a 30 foot double:devil: it'll be nice to have something again that can take some abuse!

12-24-2006, 06:22 PM
Sounds like a good plan.

I bet that polaris is more relible than the dodge.:blah:

Stevie-D
12-25-2006, 02:01 PM
hahahah ya man. its still got the original bald tires and i believe it's on it's third oil change:eek2: been rolled more times than i can remember, yet it still runs and goes a lot better than the dodge does:huh

12-25-2006, 02:37 PM
I think polaris gets to mich bs calls, they are very relible, just the predator might not be.. the trail blazers and all the others take huge beatings and live on. Yours has been through hell and back by the sounds of it and its still good to go.

underpowered
12-25-2006, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by mitch091
I think polaris gets to mich bs calls, they are very relible, just the predator might not be.. the trail blazers and all the others take huge beatings and live on. Yours has been through hell and back by the sounds of it and its still good to go.

polaris is a good bike till they break. once they break the first time sell it. we have had a few polarises and they are all great bikes but *** soon as you have one problem with them others soon follow. they are not made for the abuse otehr quads take, but for jsut trails they are ok.