PDA

View Full Version : 2002 CRF450R Dirt Bike Project

Lonestar_R
12-23-2006, 06:40 PM
I have a 2002 CRF450R Bike that is a good start to a Hybrid quad or to fix up to have a great Dirt Bike. It is an almost complete bike. It is missing the tires, wheels, and brake rotors. I bought it without them because I was going to build a Hybrid quad and didn't care if I had them or not. Absolutly everything is there there. The bad thing is that the clutch side center case is cracked and broke out from the counter balancer gear breaking and going through the case. It broke the case and cracked the case cover. The clutch cover had a bolt hole broke out of it also. Now I have a used replacement case cover and a used Billet clutch cover. I also have a New Honda counter balancer gear and New Honda counter balancer bearings, and a complete Honda Gasket Set for the bottom and top ends. The only other thing needed to make this motor run is a new engine case, which I haven't bought because I was looking for a good used one. I have this bike in pieces since I was going to part it out but I am trying to sell it whole first. The motor is still together but the rest of the bike is apart. I am asking 1300 or best offer for this. You can send me a pm or an email to brocker@adelphia.net if you have any more questions. I will ship this if I have to but prefer not to. Shipping will be at buyer expense. I am getting rid of this since I am building a 300EX for my Stepson.

250RNUT
12-25-2006, 08:27 AM
If I could sell my 2002 ski doo I would make you an offer. Maybe I will have better luck when the snow falls and then we could talk. I really could use that project this time of year. Oh well

Lonestar_R
12-26-2006, 05:11 AM
well if you do get rid of it let me know

300ex03_619
12-27-2006, 09:07 AM
i will give you $800 cash for just the motor and the parts you have to fix it.

Lonestar_R
12-27-2006, 10:30 AM
300ex03_619 I sent you a pm