View Full Version : Wagon Wheel

jay's 300
09-19-2002, 11:24 AM
Anyone from WV rode there yet? It's in Wyoming Co., starts in Pinnacle Creek and goes over to Mercer Co., I think? I haven't been there yet, but some of my friends have and they say it's pretty cool. They have resturants and gas in the mountains, I think it would be pretty cool. They also have poker runs there 2. I also heard there was a campground around there, If anyone is interested I can try and get some more info for ya. Later

lil400exman
09-19-2002, 01:30 PM
beckly eh my fam lives right next door to the pennsboro speedway where they race cars in wv its fun to take the quads out on the track man!

redrider ex
09-19-2002, 01:38 PM
put a wagon wheel on there quad?

luvmyex
09-20-2002, 10:14 AM
Im not from W.Va. but i have ridden there and looking to go again.The place is fantastic!We got lost just about every time we left the parking lot at Hill Top.But usally found somebody to tell us how to get back.Theres hundreds of miles of trails and gravel roads to ride.The gravel roads are 5th pinned for the most part with some of em having switchbacks and nice curves.You can ride for days and not see the same thing.I would rather go there than Haitfield Mccoy anytime.Not only is there more riding and more jumps and more play areas,you dont have to pay for a permit to ride.At hill Top you dont even have to pay to camp or park,But they do ask for donations.

jay's 300
09-20-2002, 02:41 PM
That sound like a killer place to ride, I've got to get together with some of my buddies and go. One guy I know races enduro down in N.C somewhere and he says that's the only place he'll ride now. He said it has everything you could want, if you know where to go. There is a track near Hinton, WV, I'm going to Sunday w/ some friends, called Air Time and they said it used to be a pro track, but the neighbors complained to much :( that sux 2. Well you all have a WFO weekend, later.

jay's 300
09-20-2002, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by redrider ex
put a wagon wheel on there quad?

Yeah, killer top end!:huh :D

jay's 300
09-20-2002, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by lil400exman
beckly eh my fam lives right next door to the pennsboro speedway where they race cars in wv its fun to take the quads out on the track man!

I'm not sure where that's at, but that would be fun as ****!