PDA

View Full Version : HID Lights

calds650
12-23-2006, 05:11 PM
Working on HID for my Outlaw
http://www.predatorowners.com/memberphotos/predator/4414/Lightsmv.jpg

Puzzled
12-29-2006, 05:56 AM
Is that for general riding or racing purposes?

cdalejef
12-29-2006, 06:01 AM
They are from Baja Designs and can be used for either one. Hold on to your check book if you want a set! :eek2:

Puzzled
12-29-2006, 06:46 AM
I believe I saw a thread on those somewhere and it mentioned the price tag. Albeit high dollar, if your racing than your only as fast as your check book!:D I wouldn't recommend something like that for the weekend trail guy, strictly competition.

cdalejef
12-29-2006, 07:34 AM
LOL.....Actually I was faster than my check book hence the reason I'm not racing anymore. :(
If the person has the money to spend and loves to ride at night, those lights will make even trail riding a whole new experience.
I believe the retail price on them is right around $850.

calds650
12-29-2006, 09:38 AM
You can get the Halogens for $235. But out in the desert the stock light did not work for my old eyes. I am going to put the Trailtech‘s in place of the stock lights. I just have to make some inserts to fill up the empty space.

cdalejef
12-29-2006, 11:28 AM
Those Trailtechs are awesome. Even as small as they are, the HID lighting is simply amazing!

Puzzled
12-29-2006, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Jeff@TireBalls
LOL.....Actually I was faster than my check book hence the reason I'm not racing anymore. :(
If the person has the money to spend and loves to ride at night, those lights will make even trail riding a whole new experience.
I believe the retail price on them is right around $850. That's rare someone is fast for only a few dollars.;) Those are the guys who go around my high dollar machine (drag car) with their swap meet specials.:D

I can't see for squat at night riding, hell I can't see in my truck either. I've become the sunup to sunset guy!