PDA

View Full Version : Banquet Info Do It Asap

geogeorge
12-23-2006, 03:20 PM
Ok

you need to go to the MHSC site and down load your invite to the MHSC Banquet. Do this ASAP as they have to be in by Jan 5th. There is a link there is this one don't work.

Don't know why no one got theres in the mail. Don't for get to vote on race of the year and sportsman of the year.

http://www.mhscracing.com/Banquet_Letter.pdf

Thanks and hope you all can make it.

Geoff

scramblerracer
12-25-2006, 05:23 PM
Thanks Geoff- I just saw this and printed it off. Later Josh

sspalco
12-26-2006, 11:07 PM
Thanks Geoff. We forgot all a bout it til I seen this. Have a great holiday!

SHEP400EX
12-27-2006, 06:04 PM
thanks for the heads up! i was waiting for it to come in the mail. why do they keep having problems with the banquet and the march of dimes flyers? i know some people may not get the message about the banquet and i know they have lost alot of money on the march of dimes fundraiser race by not getting the flyers out on time. oh well these are just my thoughts outloud
shep

geogeorge
12-27-2006, 09:48 PM
hope everyone reads this.

tprender
12-28-2006, 05:08 AM
Pass the word on to anyone that you see about the invite. I saw some riders Tuesday and they didn't know about the printout. It look's like there might be a small turnout this year because of this. I wonder iff the bikeriders got there invite in the mail?

Rdogg450
12-30-2006, 03:09 PM
Small turnout because of expensive beer and bad food.:blah:

scramblerracer
12-31-2006, 09:57 AM
I got my invite in the mail today. With the holiday it is almost too late to send- what were they thinking. Good thing Geoff put this on here otherwise I might not have been able to preregister.

royh
12-31-2006, 03:42 PM
Heu Geoff, I can't make it to the banquet so could you pick up my plaque and I'll get ti from you at Sedalia.

geogeorge
12-31-2006, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by royh
Heu Geoff, I can't make it to the banquet so could you pick up my plaque and I'll get ti from you at Sedalia.

I can't make it eather so It will be up to Tom to grab the stuff I will give him a call and we will get it to you.

For everyone that does make it have fun, don't for get to vote race of the year and you also get to vote on a sportsman of the year.

Tom has gotten some great stuff for us and it should be a good time. I'm sorry I can't make it.:(

I guess I will just have to sit by the pool and cry on the shoulders of the two nice looking girls that live next door to me here in SoCal. :devil:

A little pitty can go a long way..:D :D :eek2:

tprender
01-01-2007, 06:12 PM
Josh,
Clean out your mailbox so that I can send you a message.

scramblerracer
01-02-2007, 04:39 PM
Tom, it is empty now.

geogeorge
01-02-2007, 05:38 PM
So Tom what are you too talking about that you have to use PMs?:eek2:

motoboy66
01-03-2007, 09:21 PM
i won't be there for sure now. Work decided that they had better things for me to be doing that weekend. That makes three staright years I could not go because of work, and i was looking forward to it for a long time too.

scramblerracer
01-03-2007, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by geogeorge
So Tom what are you too talking about that you have to use PMs?:eek2:

Geoff, we were talking about how to get your quads and sell them while you were gone to pay for our coke habits. Ha Ha

geogeorge
01-04-2007, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by scramblerracer
Geoff, we were talking about how to get your quads and sell them while you were gone to pay for our coke habits. Ha Ha

Just go talk to Larry up at Donelsons he has both of them. :D

scramblerracer
01-12-2007, 02:58 PM
Banquet still on? Will they cancel because of the Ice? See ya all there. Josh

tprender
01-14-2007, 07:48 AM
The banquet was held as planned. A good time was had by all. weather was not that bad compared to what it was supposed to be. there was a few no shows.