PDA

View Full Version : Free Graphics Templates

AL Elks
12-23-2006, 03:16 PM
Well I threw this up in the Suzuki section so I figured I'd throw it up here also as it will benefit us all.

I designed a website were we can all share our graphics designs. On this site eventually you will find templates for quite a few makes and models of ATVs. Heck if it takes off I may expand it into the crotch rocket realm.

To make a long story short I came up with the idea after I found absolutely no company that would actually let me design my own graphics using their templates. Sure you could tell them what you want and send them the pictures you wanted in the design but the design still basically was up to their interpretation. I even offered to pay them up front but of course they wouldn't. I can see their point because I'm sure there are individuals who would pay them, use their templates to design their graphics and then have someone else print them.

Well I designed my own templates for the LTR in order that I may design my own graphics. I can tell you now that I'm not a graphics design person so that in it's own was a learning experience for me. Anyway I finished the LTR templates and already there have been some fantastic designs submitted. Now if I could get my hands on some templates for other bikes I think this idea could really EXPLODE.

Check it out and help if you can.

http://www.atvgraphics.org

AL

AL Elks
12-24-2006, 06:44 PM
4 more graphics sets added!

hondaracer57
12-26-2006, 08:00 PM
when u gonna have honda 400ex graphics

AL Elks
12-26-2006, 08:35 PM
When I can get my hands on a set of graphics that I can make a template from. :)

Selland74
12-27-2006, 09:24 AM
Great idea! i think a honda section would really take off on this site. so if anybody's gotem please put em up. thanks

p.s. maybe you could post this in the honda 400ex and 450r sections too. (they do have the most users i think)

outacontrol
12-27-2006, 10:51 AM
a relative mailed in a template that he traced from his graphics for a 250r, so if someone got graphics for christmas that arent on the quad yet, just trace them and mail them to him! im waiting on the 250r one for my hybrid

Lolli2
12-29-2006, 08:25 AM
Hey Al!
Great idea! Hey, what program do I need to open the templates? I clicked on the LTR450 one and hit open and it says I don't have the right program to open it up.
Thanks!