PDA

View Full Version : dutchmen mx Pine Groove Pa

RaceRider202
12-23-2006, 09:38 AM
Does anyone know,or have any pics or know what & how things are going for the atv track. As usual the quads get thrown off the big track & then get short tracks with the little kids. Go figure

quadgeek631
12-26-2006, 09:30 AM
This track better be a decent one for us quads. I stopped showing up at sleepy after I realized how small and short their atv track was. Don't these people realize that quads are twice the size of a bike, and they still put us on half size tracks. I don't have problem being seperated from the bikes, and I do understand why, but sleepy's track had NO passing opportunities and no decent jumps at all. From looking at dutchmens big track, it looks like they are putting a lot of time and thought into their new tracks, and I just hope they put the same dedication into the quad track there.

mxdad
12-27-2006, 06:45 AM
Sleepy & DMX are both working very hard to make sure quads have a place to race in D6. With the addition of Miles Mtn, Hurricane Hills & Evansville in 2007 the D6 Series should be a good one. The points schedule and a lot of other info is posted on the d6 quad board (link in my signature) Check it out!!!

quadracer707
12-28-2006, 11:09 AM
I hope both those tracks will take into consideration of the "c" "b" & "a" riders on quads. Basicly on both tracks especially sleepy if you got hole shot race was over. Any pics of DMX & what is there new website, is it up & running yet??? Is sleepy doing over the quad track or leaving the same, & i dont mean same SMALL space different track, something where you can open up a little bit. Both are nice places, PLEASE make it quad friendly

Steven623
12-28-2006, 03:19 PM
Hey Quadracer707, Please give me an e-mail!

Thanks! raptor01@ptd.net

mrbigzmotoxer
12-28-2006, 05:25 PM
hey,

got to see some pics of the new track. They look sick. Is anyone going to race up at the farm show complex in feb?

thanks

pete

05Z400rdr
01-02-2007, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by mrbigzmotoxer
hey,

got to see some pics of the new track. They look sick. Is anyone going to race up at the farm show complex in feb?

thanks

pete

Hey Peter,

Where did you see pics at? This is the track that I race at and i cant't see the site for some reason... www.flyingdutchmenmc.net isnt working for me...do they have a new site or something?

Thanks,
Landon

quadracer707
01-02-2007, 08:39 PM
hey pete,

when you say sick is that A good sick or a bad sick??
someone just shot us somepics of the track & they look like you could ride your bicycle over everything. I hope they are considering that actually BIG quads are going to use this. It is a shame that the bikes need there own track, just because the owners kids ride bikes. Hope we dont have to keep riding at atco,when this track is less than 1 hour away.

SwainRacing
01-03-2007, 10:22 AM
FD web site has been shut down. New owner has not built a new web page yet. I will be racing at Motorama for the first time this year.

quadgeek631
01-06-2007, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by mrbigzmotoxer
hey,

Where did you find the pics? Can you post them on here, I am very eager to see how it came out. Thanks.

05Z400rdr
01-18-2007, 01:31 PM
any1 have any updates?...news or PICS? i really wanna see this track cuz thats where im racing next season again. cant any of u's that live close jus sneak in and snap some pics or hop in a helicopter and fly over and take areal shots? lol....but seriously, please keep us updated if any1 has new news or pics

mrbigzmotoxer
01-31-2007, 04:34 PM
sorry i havent been checking this post. yeah, my buddy and i went up there to check it out. the mx track is sweet, but they will make us run on the mini track again. so your right, you could ride a bmx bike over it. like always, ride in NJ all summer!!!!

mxdad
01-31-2007, 04:36 PM
my understanding is that the quad track will be changed in the spring so we will have to wait and see???

05Z400rdr
01-31-2007, 04:47 PM
wait are you saying that all the quads are going to have to ride on the mini track and it was left unchanged?? or will it be redone by mx season...?

thanks,
Landon

mxdad
02-01-2007, 02:32 AM
The mini track is being converted to a quad track (like sleepy did last year) It has been changed already but according to Rob, the new owner of DMX, they will be changing it more before the mx season starts.

Race4Yamaha38
02-03-2007, 06:11 AM
the new dutchmen website is www.dutchmenmxpark.com so maybe they'll put some pics up soon of the track.

05Z400rdr
02-03-2007, 09:01 PM
awesome. thanx man!

joedirt
02-04-2007, 07:44 PM
If the quad track is where the mini track was before I think you guys might be a little disappointed. They worked on that before the fall harescrambles and it seems like it's still for the minis.

They did screen all the soil.

quadgeek631
02-09-2007, 07:48 AM
Yeah, I went by the track yesterday and planned on taking some pics, but the jumps wouldn't even show up on my camera. But I guess they plan on working on it still so we can't really say anything yet. The dirt does look 110% better than before though, and the big track is insane. I'd say the big track looks more like a quad track to me!!!

quadracer707
02-09-2007, 03:28 PM
I just hope they dont ruin a good thing, there is no reason the quads have to run with the little motorcycles, put them up with the motorcycles. There are alot of new tracks & series to run if they are going to just be ok quad tracks. Evansville is awesome, even now they are going to get the bottom track up & running. Atco is always good, & there is a new suzuki series out there. So you have to travel aliitle. Iam hoping & praying & going in with open mind that this track will be atleast as good as the Dutchman was. How many ghuys loved quads racing to the finish line along the creek, taking that last big turn, & having that awesome jump right before the finish line. Lots of races won & lost on that whole portion of the track. But just my 2cents. The owner paid alot of money & can do what he wants, but I hope he listens to the riders we show or go.

Sjorge450R
02-13-2007, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by quadracer707
I just hope they dont ruin a good thing, there is no reason the quads have to run with the little motorcycles, put them up with the motorcycles. There are alot of new tracks & series to run if they are going to just be ok quad tracks. Evansville is awesome, even now they are going to get the bottom track up & running. Atco is always good, & there is a new suzuki series out there. So you have to travel aliitle. Iam hoping & praying & going in with open mind that this track will be atleast as good as the Dutchman was. How many ghuys loved quads racing to the finish line along the creek, taking that last big turn, & having that awesome jump right before the finish line. Lots of races won & lost on that whole portion of the track. But just my 2cents. The owner paid alot of money & can do what he wants, but I hope he listens to the riders we show or go.

wont be on the big track. I've heard it on other boards from the owner. He said that he has invested too much time/money for one quad race to just destroy everything......

joedirt
02-22-2007, 05:42 PM
http://www.dutchmenmxpark.com/default.htm

chad6713
03-02-2007, 08:11 AM
anyone going on the 11th???

05Z400rdr
05-11-2007, 07:55 PM
Does any1 have any pics of the quad track now that the season started there?

quadgeek631
05-21-2007, 08:23 AM
I did not get any pics, but I raced there yesterday. The track is small to say the least. All the jumps are very small except for one jump out of a corner. The track is one lined and very very difficult to pass clean. There is a lot of bumping going on to pass. The track was kind of fun because it was so easy it was like a relaxed practice!! But seriously I'd say that they need to widen the track in order for it to be a competative track that is safe to race on.