PDA

View Full Version : swimming storie.

honda300EXtreme
12-22-2006, 06:37 PM
ok so we got done ridin and decided to go down to our fishin hole to wash the bikes, and we drive across the creek and parked and began to wash our quads, but then my uncle on a 360 prarie, just started drivin around in the water to wash his bike, but what he didnt know was that there was a 6-7 foot drop off and sure enough he went across and next thing ya know, hes gone, then all you see it the rear wheels come up, and him next to it laughin his *** off, so we all jumped in the freezin water and swam the bike to shore and finally we stood it up on end and after about 15 minutes it started,

so i just figured id tell you my latest adventure and let you know that theres always someone dumber :D

Ruby Soho
12-23-2006, 07:09 AM
haha, atleast his quad is ok. should grease everything up though!

Johnny & Monica
12-30-2006, 09:22 AM
AAAAhhhhh I cant swim :(

Tater049
12-30-2006, 01:04 PM
Thats pretty crazy, knowing my luck, mine wouldnt start.

idontknowwhoiam
01-02-2007, 10:45 PM
i bet your oil looks like a vanilla milkshake too....my friends broke threw the ice on a forman and took like a million oil changes to get the white out.....same as another buddy who was on the ice at night and drove his warrior wide open to close to a tunnle where there are bubblers to keep the ice from freezing......fire dep. hadda get him...