PDA

View Full Version : All AGP racers or potential racers.

GE4x4
12-22-2006, 04:23 PM
I just want to see what day you would like to race on. Sat or Sun. Just want to see what day will bring more to the track as this series will be great with more racers being involved. Now if you raced it, or you want to race it, please vote on which day. You don't need to post to vote and this is for AGP racers or potential racers for the 07 season. If you post, just give a reason why and no bashing if a day doesn't jive with yours. :)

SPBOMB
12-23-2006, 06:45 AM
I would say Sat due to 5hrs one way is the closest track. I hope more from New England will race if AGP is trying to make it a Northeast series. But if it is being made a local series, then I can see Sunday as they will be a lot closer.

sammy5x
12-23-2006, 03:35 PM
If anyone from New England needs help with transport, Myself and 300exhiller will be hitting all AGP races in 2007.

Sjorge450R
12-23-2006, 04:55 PM
i like the saturday races. Gives us a chance to make it to other races as well.

Blizzard24
12-24-2006, 03:04 AM
Most local series are on Sunday. More people are off on Sunday more than any other day of the week, like myself. Very successful series are held on sunday like:
WNYOA (They hold both bikes and quads on the same day). District 34 has all their races on Sundays.
NEATV-MX (One of the largest Quad series in the country)
These are all Northeast.

There are reasons they run on sundays... people have off.

SPBOMB
12-24-2006, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by Blizzard24
Most local series are on Sunday. More people are off on Sunday more than any other day of the week, like myself. Very successful series are held on sunday like:
WNYOA (They hold both bikes and quads on the same day). District 34 has all their races on Sundays.
NEATV-MX (One of the largest Quad series in the country)
These are all Northeast.

There are reasons they run on sundays... people have off.

This is true, and that is why if this series is being considered a local series, then I can see Sunday as most will not have to travel to far. All the series your talking about are local, so is that what AGP will be? But if it will be a Northeast series, travel for many will be much further.

SPBOMB
12-24-2006, 08:38 AM
Well Dale just answered the question if this will be a local series or a Northeast series on his web site. Here is a quote that he just put in on his web site.

I believe the key reason that the AGP series has been successful is because we listen to our riders and provide them with the best off-road series going in Northeastern United States.

We've secured some of the best venues going and we've made it really easy for the riders to participate in the series.

Even though our events are in the tri-state region of New York, Pennsylvania and New Jersey our participants come from as far away as New Hampshire and Maine as well as the Carolina's and all this indicates that it's not a tri-state, but a great regional series that's set to take off.

Why? I'd like to believe it's because we tapped into to an area that wasn't being addressed and that is we've created a series that's all about fun...there's no politics...just great courses and venues.

Blizzard24
12-25-2006, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by SPBOMB
This is true, and that is why if this series is being considered a local series, then I can see Sunday as most will not have to travel to far. All the series your talking about are local, so is that what AGP will be? But if it will be a Northeast series, travel for many will be much further.

The NEATV-MX series is not a local series, it covers Maine, NH, Mass, CT and NY

Take a look at the GNCC Bikes... they have sunday races and have been doing just fine for years.

sammy5x
12-25-2006, 06:30 PM
No matter what day ANYONE races ANY machine there are those that will piss and moan no matter what happens because thay think their own agenda is more important than anyone elses.

Blizzard24
12-26-2006, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by sammy5x
No matter what day ANYONE races ANY machine there are those that will piss and moan no matter what happens because thay think their own agenda is more important than anyone elses.

Exactly!!!! Keep it Sunday :D

LoneRacer
12-27-2006, 04:59 PM
Hey guys think about it. Most local racing D-6, D-34 are running on Sunday. I would rather run on Sunday. That's just me. I don't think a poll will change what day the quads run at the AGP. I think we are kind of lucky having a quad only day! Most places give the ATV's the short end of the stick.

See you all on Sunday's at the 2007 AGP.

Derno24
01-30-2007, 05:06 AM
Wow seems like more people want sunday.:D

gbcap
01-30-2007, 05:44 AM
he isn't going to change the day people....he has said that before. so stop asking him too. the forums are not the only people that show up at his races.

sammy5x
01-30-2007, 09:35 AM
The people that are complaining about which day to race on represent an insignificant fraction of racers. There will always be those that don't want to man up on Monday morning and go to work a little sore:tired:

md1985250r
01-30-2007, 02:04 PM
There will always be those that don't want to man up on Monday morning and go to work a little sore

well said!!!