PDA

View Full Version : Paintball stuff for sale.. everything you need!!

YZ400EX
12-22-2006, 11:35 AM
I have decided to quit paintball so everything must go.. No junk here..

#1 gun.. Almost Brand new Eclipse 06 Ego.. Very rare orange color.. Limited edition.. Not even 4 months old.. played 2 or 3 practice games with it.. Looking for $900 obo for the gun.

#2 Dangerous Power Fusion electronic gun. Color is silver with black.. not used much.. $300

#3 Dangerous Power Fusion electronic gun. Color is Black and silver. Not used much either.. $300

#4 a 68/3K fiber tank with Empire tank cover. Still within hyrdo.. Looking for $100 obo on that..

#5 is an Empire fast pack pod holder. $30 obo.

#6 are 6 Dye pods. 3 regular 140 pods and 3 locklids which hold 180 balls.. $30 for all.

#7 Dye invision mask.. Good condition. $20

#8 Vlocity electronic hopper.. brand new shells and raceway. $80

#9 Vlocity electronic hopper.. brand new shells and raceway. $80

#10 Jersey and Pants. They are Chronic brand. Black and white. Excellent condition.. sizes are XL on the jersey and XL on the pants..$70

This is all I can think of right now, but might have more.. if anyone wants pics of more than the Ego let me know and I can send them right away.. All prices are OBO, but cant haggle too much with these prices..PM me if more specs are needed on the guns.. I will also entertain trades for aftermarket 450R parts

Cr85rRida
12-23-2006, 09:29 AM
pics of the pods please.