View Full Version : H-Bomb Films: Huevos Nine

Ralph
12-22-2006, 11:17 AM
Did anyboy get their copy yet? I got mine yesterday before i came home and have been watching it since. Once again wes does an amazing job with colors and scenic shots in the video. Music is awesome too, the whole video is really mellow wich i love. Not alot of commentary or anything, just smooth action scene after scene.

There are many awesome segments and im not even sure yet which is my favorite. They are all great.

What did you like the most? Anything you did'nt like?

I would have liked to see a little more Bonus Footage.

trx400exxracer
12-22-2006, 06:21 PM
I got mine last Monday I think on 12-11-06!!!

Awesome Video!

FasstMidnightZ
12-22-2006, 06:26 PM
I broke down and dished out 30 bucks today for it. I really like it, but I mean. What Huevos isn't good. Wes has done an excellent job on them!

My fav section is the Utility racer guy and and Willam Yokley one. :cool:

Ruby Soho
12-22-2006, 06:35 PM
hopefully santa will bring me that along with the fallout 2:p

deathman53
12-22-2006, 08:03 PM
I heard that Cody is back on it doing more 3 wheeler stuff, Any truth to this???

MX MaNiAc 06
12-22-2006, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by deathman53
I heard that Cody is back on it doing more 3 wheeler stuff, Any truth to this???

If so, ill buy it in a heartbeat. That moron is hillarious.

procircuit406ex
12-22-2006, 08:16 PM
Yea if hes on there again ill buy it in a heartbeat lol.

Ralph
12-23-2006, 01:11 AM
Im pretty sure my favorite section is danimals but im still not sure yet. Awesome movie. I already got all the songs on napster. Great Soundtrack.

Ripitupfilms
12-23-2006, 06:15 PM
there is no 3 wheeler dude in this one.. Danimals domain is sick... thats the part i showed teachers at my school and they said it was fake haha..

wvspeedfreak
12-24-2006, 08:34 AM
I went in to our local Honda shop yesterday to see if they had either Huevos 9,Carpe Deim 3 or Fallout 2.Much to my surprise they had one copy left of each so I said "what the hell" it's Christmas and bought all three.I haven't watched the Fallout 2 yet but the other ones are good :macho

Pappy
12-24-2006, 08:58 AM
My brother brought H9 over yesterday. With in the first 2 minutes of the film I found myself reaching for the remote to adjust my TV....much to my dismay it wasnt the TV. Everything is way to dark and IMO look bad. The subject matter looked great, if your into dark, under exposed footage. And again with the slow motion:ermm:

I hate to admit it, I flipped through 5 or 6 segments, turned it off and went back to work. I hope the other dvd's are better.

Ripitupfilms
12-24-2006, 11:21 AM
thatz because wes modifies the colors.. the movie is awesome

Ralph
12-24-2006, 12:35 PM
I personaly like what wes does with the colors. And the slow motion is cool too. I like when the rider goeas around a berm and you see every spec of dirt etc.

I havent seen Carpe Diem 3 yet but H9 has taken the cake so far.

Oh btw, Glen Helen Helicopter footage is great too!

firefighterjosh
12-24-2006, 08:54 PM
I think H7 is better.

H9 was good but not great.... IMO

esr250r86
12-24-2006, 09:45 PM
Danimals domain was my favorite part. I didnt like the music throughout the video very much and I would have liked to see more extra scenes. I also dont like the slow motion very much and I would like to hear the bikes in action instead of music all of the time. But all in all it was a good movie.:)

miller821
12-24-2006, 10:33 PM
Watching it right now:)

So far so good, first section was awesome, with an awesome song from Demon Hunter! Second section he put that Ute to the test. Watchin the rest right now, tell you how it goes once im done.

Caleb Moore doing the flip:p

RATHRACING450R
12-25-2006, 11:13 AM
i liked the danimals domain and the bombsquad montages, does anyone know the name and band from the danimals segment song? would be greatly appreciated

thanks

RATHRACING450R
12-25-2006, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by RATHRACING450R
i liked the danimals domain and the bombsquad montages, does anyone know the name and band from the danimals segment song? would be greatly appreciated

thanks

nevermind i found it, its fire to my soul by demon hunter if anyone else is wondering

miller821
12-25-2006, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by RATHRACING450R
nevermind i found it, its fire to my soul by demon hunter if anyone else is wondering

Yep Fire To My Soul is that song.. Their was also another Demon Hunter song on their, i'll have to watch it again to remember what one it was.

Edit: Other song was Ribcage, I finally remember it.

Ralph
12-25-2006, 12:55 PM
All the songs are listed in order in the credits section of the movie

ShiftFMX
12-25-2006, 09:53 PM
I have yet to see H9, but I got Fallout 2 and Carpe Diem 3 for Christmas.

Fallout 2 is currently my favorite riding movie out there(I have Huevos 1-8, CD2-3, fallout 1, and nitro circus 3)

CD3...it was nicely edited, but there was way too much motox in it for my taste. I like da freestyle! CD2 still kicks *** though!!

miller821
12-25-2006, 10:40 PM
I've seen Huevos 9 and the Fallout 2.

Right now Fallout 2 has it beat, but I didn't really pay attention fully to H9 cause I was downloading music. Still Huevos 7 is my most favorite Huevos movie out their.

SRH
12-26-2006, 08:23 AM
wes needs to cut it out with the speed up speed down, you cant even see what the **** is going on h alf the time its like trying to watch a strobe light, very good picture quality but then he messes it all up, also, the video seemed like nothing but superman seat grabs and guys railing corners boring, the utility section was awesome, crashes were good, glen helen footage was ok, no offense to freestyle guys but its not booming these days so making a video like wes did , was friggin boring now g ranted ive watched it a few times but the other huevos were much more interesting, i hate to say it but he should of added more race footage, i just expected a whole lot more

fallout 2, that video was good as hell, freestyle video but it still had enough other stuff to make it interesting, i liked the fitzland part and stuff, overall i liked it my favorite section out of it and other quad vids is the chandler part, hip hops goes so well with fmx parts and the screaming punk music has been done for the past 12 years i wish it had showed chandler wheeling down the street and stuff, mud bog and rath part was kinda drawn out, and to be honest taylor moles isnt really funny, that englested guy cracked me up when he kept saying sick, and jons backflip was nuts, so of the mx sections were drawn out utah was cool like huevos it could of used a lil something to pizzaz it up i just dont know what

Ralph
12-26-2006, 10:17 AM
I personaly like the "speed up speed down." Last time i checked every one trying to make a video always trys to make the music flow with the footage. Wes now uses the slow motion to help it go along with the songs he uses even more.

It also lets you appreciate the tricks more. How would you have a harder time figuring out whats going on when you more time to look during a slow motion shot.

I dont see how people hate it so much:huh

To each their own i guess...

rollie
12-26-2006, 10:38 AM
Honestly, Huevos 9 and Fallout 2 where awsome, but IMO Carpe Deim 3 is the best, its almost all racing and shows them having a good time, it also has alot of up and comming riders, as far as editing, i love it, it kinda makes you feel like you there watching them, Huevos 9 is not like that, maybe its because im not really a freestyle guy and i like racing more. Fallout to i liked alot too, 200 feet was insane, and all the natrual terrain stuff was awsome to watch, and mixing it in with the bikes i liked alot too, Huevos IMO is amazing the first time you watch it, and not as good after that, fallout and Carpe Diem IMO are better each time you watch them:cool:

SRH
12-26-2006, 02:55 PM
slow mo is cool, but soft artistic music goes better than some guys screaming his lungs out, besides, wes will go forward back forward back flash this flash that i cant even tell what the hell is going on, and after oo i dunno the 200th time ryan bemis did a ssg or a variation of it was bored, and that was only the first 10 min, ive seen lots of good videos, and huevos 9 is not one, prob one of my least favorite out of a collection of 50 or so from the mid 90s til now

i like how fallout had the top fmx guys from quad and bikes riding together bettis going big was crazy, much crazier than bemis jump on the hill, all in all you cant even compare fallout 1 to 2, there really learning fast and they made a great video

wvspeedfreak
12-26-2006, 02:59 PM
Fallout 2 is the only one I have watched more than once.H9 and Carpe Diem3 are good but Fallout 2 is the best of the 3 in my opinion.