PDA

View Full Version : apex

Mark Bulheller
12-21-2006, 10:21 PM
glad to see everybody else having good luck with there apex i bought one for my daughters christmas present and its looking pretty crappy first i was getting a 70 after getting toss around for two weeks i was told i wont get a 70 so sat. i went to my local dealer and bought a 90 the last one they had when i got it home notice first the front shocks were blown then i notice oil leeking out where the pipe slides together when i did i notice on the frame there were bad grinding marks on the frame look like a five year old did it i took it back and my dealer talk to greg at apex and he said for my dealer to send my shocks off to get fix then he said he wont going to do anything about the frame to make matters worse i was told the dealer had run the crap out of my brand new quad the tits are gone of the back tires and i notice the skid plate scrape up i think iam going to let my lawer find out if anything is going to be done about my lemon i think it bad when peaple in the so call great usa screw you like this any body want the rest of this story just asked and we can talk on the phone to much to list thanks

schl48
12-22-2006, 05:04 AM
i know exactly what u are saying. i would take it back and get your money. i've had issues when trying to buy one of these also. i've gotten prices from 38plus to 36 plus one was 3500 but i had to buy 1000 dollars in accesorys to get that price. i've talked to the factory and they seem like good people but these dealor are terible. i've even had one try to sell me an 06 and tell me that was the newest one for 3499.. i don't think they realize we have internet now 2006 and they can't screw us like they use to.
i would take the one u have back . u should have the right to return this like any otherproduct thats not what u thought u were getting.

WOLFPACK
12-22-2006, 07:44 AM
That really stinks! And you'll have to trust me when i say you'll probably get no help from Greg at APEX either.

If we can do anything to help you get running again please call on us. Send us your shocks and we'll fix them (NC) for you if that will get you running.

The quad is a decent machine if you set it up correctly before hand. The biggest problem we see with the machine is APEX and Greg Chandler. If it weren't for him we'd still be a dealer of APEX.

Please call on us if we can help!

Shane

Needmorehp
12-22-2006, 10:08 AM
Who and how would you get your money back? Most dealers claim they cannot afford to refund you your money, and manufacturers claim they can fix them, how long is too long for a fix? Or if they cannot fix it.

VegasMX
12-22-2006, 12:21 PM
This is a letter I sent to Greg, I just thought I'd show the other side of the spectrum.

This letter is a bit different than the one I sent 10-22-06. It seems only right that since I contacted you when I was disgruntled, I would contact you when I was grateful. Please know that as frustrated, angry, and disillusioned as I was that day, I am thankful, pleased, and proud today. Today was the last race of the season for our ten year old son, Joseph. He was incredible and so was his quad.

During the first moto, he won the hole shot for the Stock 90s, but was third into the corner behind two modified bikes. He then went on to pass both of those riders to come in first. In the second moto he won the hole shot outright and held the lead, going on to beat the first place mod quad by over fifteen seconds.

Earlier that morning, Dennis was talking to the first place mod rider who was on a powder coated AASCO. In the end, this rider told him how he had a Honda CR80 motor in it. That gives you an idea of how well Joseph did on his quad; a quad that for the first time ran as we expected it always would.

At the end of today, the end of the season, Joseph held a third place trophy. Not too bad for a kid who only rode in eight of the eleven races. Not too bad for a kid who went from never wanting to race again to eagerly waiting for next season to start. Not too bad for a kid who lost his confidence and then had his belief restored.

For renewing his faith (and mine), I thank you. For not giving up the Saturday we came to pick up the quad, I thank you. For being a man of integrity, a positive example, a man of your word, I thank you.

I look forward to God blessing you and your family in response to the blessing you gave mine.

In appreciation,

Eva M. White

WOLFPACK
12-23-2006, 07:18 AM
HMMMMMMMMMM.......First post! Greg is that you? lol

ecmini1
01-08-2007, 02:59 PM
I just seen this post by far we have had great luck with the Apex but as you all said its in the good prep work. We have beat on our machine and have no problems yet. We have good backing with East Coast Performance. We have posted pics in the gallery to prove we are hard on our bikes There is a diffrence in hard as knowing how to ride and hard as carless and wreckless.
Im sadden to hear this and hope these dealers turn around their practices and do the right thing. Apex is a good product so I hope you dont shy away.

Mark Bulheller
01-08-2007, 07:28 PM
what i did was i do bodywork and i paint so i decided i wont going to let this get me down so on christmas eve i fix the frame and the day before that i took the shocks and got them fix and my daughter loves it and i think the apex is great

ecmini1
01-08-2007, 08:20 PM
Glad to here it still made some one happy.

WOLFPACK
01-09-2007, 05:33 AM
The APEX is a good machine and that is what really stinks about this entire deal! If the APEX was a bad machine then it wouldn't matter how Greg Chandler (Owner on APEX) treats his customers or dealers because no one would be buying them anyway.

I hope the outcome of my continued warnings of Greg Chandler is that Greg will be forced to change the way he does business! I'm not letting up on him until i seen that improvement!

Until then "BUYER BEWARE"!!!!!!

Shane

WOLFPACK
01-09-2007, 08:35 AM
"Glass Houses" please feel free to explain for all of us to read? Funny, I don't remember ever meeting you, doing business with you and/or speaking with you. The only interaction i ever remember having with you was my offer to help you (free) with your Typhoon problems.

I would also like to clear you up on your "Boy" and "Bashing" comments. I won't spend a ton of time on the "boy" comment but to say that it can only be meant as a term of disrespect. Quite undeserved considering that i have only ever tried to help you!

"Bashing the Apex"? Either you have read nothing i've posted or you lack the ability to comprehend? I have not bashed the Apex. I've stated time again that I think the Apex is a great machine and that is the reason we purchased 25 of them for our dealership. This purchase took place after we stopped dealing with Greg Chandler and APEX USA. So it is not the Apex i'm bashing but rather the person that distributes them!

You my friend are out of line and your comments are unwarranted and undeserved! We have never put a dollar ahead or our willingness to genuinely lend a helping hand. We've gained an honorable reputation is the process. Anything you say about us could only be made up and/or second hand gossip. I on the other hand we have hard documented proof of the questionable business practices of Greg Chandler and APEX USA that border on the line of theft! I'm just waiting for Greg to call me out in a public forum so i can show the mini atv world exactly what this guy is all about! Hopefully it won't come to that and he'll start treating people right! Until then i'll keep warning all!

Respectfully,
Shane
Wolfpack Racing

ecmini1
01-09-2007, 09:18 AM
Shane,
I dont know where he was comming from. Not knowing you personally but I think you are a helpful and level headed person and only say the info that needs to be said. I know what your saying on the apex deal I like the product and continue to endorse the product but they need better cust. handling but everyone is diffrent and no one is perfect. Keep up the good work hope needmorehp will see your a good person.
My 2 cents Thanks.

WOLFPACK
01-09-2007, 09:49 AM
Thanks for the awesome compliment! Your kind words are appreciated more than i can say!

Sincerely, Shane
Originally posted by ecmini1
Shane,
I dont know where he was comming from. Not knowing you personally but I think you are a helpful and level headed person and only say the info that needs to be said. I know what your saying on the apex deal I like the product and continue to endorse the product but they need better cust. handling but everyone is diffrent and no one is perfect. Keep up the good work hope needmorehp will see your a good person.
My 2 cents Thanks.

ecmini1
01-09-2007, 09:53 AM
No problem. :D