PDA

View Full Version : Retirement

yfz450xc
12-21-2006, 03:51 PM
Well it is time for me to retire from MHSC,
me and the boy will be running selective GNCC races and as many Iowa as possible, along with some Illinois ones for some seat time.
I have wasted to much time and effort in MHSC and will no longer do so.
No hard feelings just getting away from all the back stabbing and B/S and personal popularity trips.
Scott
:devil::grr:

scramblerracer
12-21-2006, 05:07 PM
At least you won't have to worry about that stupid start now Scott. :devil:

yfz450xc
12-21-2006, 05:28 PM
Yea, good luck on it and have fun.
Scott :D

Johnny & Monica
12-21-2006, 07:15 PM
40+ Iowa Scott :D I want a rematch from MO. gncc :devil:

burrows
12-21-2006, 07:45 PM
Scott come on up to Iowa. You will love it. We are one big happy family. Everyone supports each other and helps out in any way that you might need. Your little boy will be welcomed to the pee wee class and it is fantastic. He will want to come to everyone of them.
You do have to watch some of the guys that throw marshmellows or that crazy Johnny mooning every chance he can get. You really have to watch him. He is kind of dangerous to be around. I never turn my back on him. lol. :D mommab

Johnny & Monica
12-21-2006, 08:47 PM
You love it Momma B , And you know it;)

Scott Dont take it so hard on Mo. series Just take a break from it an do Ia. with us this year only a small hand full of races an your boy With love the banquet an kids stuff Andy passes out , I plan on hitting a few Mo. races but doing all of Ia. an a few Gncc`s an me Monica An Taylor are going to try a 6 hour as a team :huh

yfz450xc
12-22-2006, 03:21 AM
Yea I am looking forward to coming up, talked it over with the wife and spoke to Terry Minck also. I am excited about moving on and not worrying about the polotic side anymore. It will be good for the boy to run a good pee wee series also that is matched well.

And thanks Momma B for the support over there. :D

YAMAHAVIPER
12-25-2006, 09:01 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL,AND GOOD LUCK IN IOWA .

SHEP400EX
12-27-2006, 06:00 PM
hey scott im sad to see you leave i know it has been a rough political battle for you. it sucks they wont be more open minded when it comes to the quads. we are important to and you have some great ideas for the races and how the should be ran. if we ALL work together like you said only great things can come out of it. i will miss you and the family but hope to see ya at some of the other race series.
your quad bro
shep

guy310
12-27-2006, 07:06 PM
You should try a couple of OMA's. 1 in Iowa, 2 in Illinois.

yfz450xc
12-28-2006, 06:51 AM
Yea one of my friends does the OMA's and have been looking at them as well, I am waiting on Dist 17 to put up thier schedule for 07 also.
Scott

Johnny & Monica
12-28-2006, 05:26 PM
Welp Undecided on what to think :confused: The thing to do would be just enjoy the Mo.series You`ll never change a thing about it So accept it An be glad to have some of the best XC tracks in the midwest , Think of living in KS. or NV or somewhere there is no xc series :rolleyes: 13 races is alot of races to pick an choose from if your not running points , I`ll admit I wish the kids class was a points class an better structured I would go for points myself But it aint it sucks I accept it an thats that . I`ll go to the one`s We can make But for my family buck Ia. is closer my kids can run for points an its a ATV only series , An only 7 races , So we can hit some Mo. races an still make points for Ia. if we dont DNF Not knocking Mo. You just gotta admit we got it made with a good series With awesome tracks An the riders/racers are #1 I`ve got alot of freinds always look forward to seeing in Mo. So I think the friends an racing an tracks All over rule any of the neg. things that get kicked up :D See everyone soon rather here or there We`ll be somewhere :huh

yfz450xc
12-29-2006, 07:12 AM
Well said Johnny and no doubt about the people, I have raised my family to be brought up that you treat others completly fair, yes we might be the only ones that abide by that now days and Yes the world is not fair, but me and my family will treat others in a fair manner, that is why it is hard for us. We believe everyone deserves a fair chance at racing what ever it might be, this is the way we run Splinter creek also. And this is why we will be visiting other tracks outside MHSC this year.
Again this is not a slam at MHSC and I will delete this post before it comes to that or an argument starts.
MHSC has the best tracks and layouts , some of the fastest riders I have ever seen and the best all around freinds and people .
See you in Iowa with the Boy.

bjones
01-01-2007, 07:25 PM
Hey Scott I know how you fell I have been at it for over 10 years now even though leaving the racing side 6 years ago was a really hard decsion to make but could not walk away from Mo Dirt because I really enjoy the promotion side of the to races that I help with every year. Good luck to you and hope to see you at least one our races this year.

Johnny & Monica
01-02-2007, 05:53 PM
Brian Did you move to Kc If so lets do some riding did you bring your quad ?

bjones
01-03-2007, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
Brian Did you move to Kc If so lets do some riding did you bring your quad ?

Hey Johnny I have moved to K.C. been here since July and love it up here. Haven't got my quads up here yet but hopefully soon. I'm working 10 hours a day right now really don't have time to ride but that gonna change really soon. Bryan

tprender
01-03-2007, 05:09 AM
Of that 10 hrs, how many hours do you realy work?