PDA

View Full Version : Levers

YBRIK
12-21-2006, 03:29 PM
ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR SHIFT AND BRAKE LEVERS ?
I DID THE BLOCK OFF I JUST WANT TO GET RID OF ALL THE BS ON THE CLUTCH LEVER N PERCH. WHAT DO I DO WITH THE TWO WIRES?
BEST PLACE TO BUY LEVERS?
MINE AN 07 ARE THEY SAME AS 04 DOWN?
WHATS UP WITH ASV FOLDING LEVERS?

blasterandy
12-21-2006, 04:06 PM
NO need to shout ;)
Asv all they way. I think if you have the money they are deffinitly worth it.
Folding levers i think are so they don't break when they quad flips.

jrafter
12-21-2006, 04:09 PM
i got ride of my ebrake cable and now the clutch lever fill crapy.

yea what do you do with the wires?

blasterandy
12-21-2006, 04:42 PM
The wires that go to the little black boxes are for starting it in gear. Splice em together and I don't see why it would feel crappy. Maybe take the little mech. for the parkng break off. I am not sure. Most people get a lever. You can find levers with perch for about 25$ or around there.

Kaleigh
12-22-2006, 04:06 PM
AVS is great for levers.. also when you splice the 2 wires together.. PLEASE dont forget you can start in gear without the clutch pulled (not good when in the garage.. yea i did it).. if you just want to use a cheap clutch to get you going i would just go and get any clutch lever that will fit.. probably $5..

but please dont forget about the wires.. cause one they are attached.. your starter button works all the time, even in gear.

ImplodedMindZ
12-23-2006, 09:34 AM
I really love my ASV clutch lever, I really like the fact that you can adjust where the clutch pull is. If you get one though you will probably have to move your starter/light/kill switch box to the inside of the clutch lever b/c it will hit the box when u pull it. Thats what i did until i totally removed the box.