PDA

View Full Version : 450 Price?

TWILES
12-21-2006, 01:01 PM
If it gave the MSRP I'm blind but has anyone heard a price for the KFX450R. I'll be in the market if Spring ever gets here. I've had every color but green. From what I've read it might be a good time to try it.

lghickman21
12-21-2006, 04:02 PM
on their website it is still TBD.

Shocka400ex
01-12-2007, 11:59 AM
Still Wondering About Price??? I'm sure just like everything else it will be high for a couple months. I remember the first YFZ's people were paying in the mid 8K.

exboomer
01-13-2007, 07:51 AM
My guess $7,299-$7,699 MSRP. At first the demand will be high so expect to pay full price. After awhile there will probably be better deals. Like any new model, it is best to wait and see what problems it has and give Kawasaki time to iron out the bugs.

Rusty91o
01-13-2007, 12:38 PM
I definitely think that will be about the price of the new 450. Exboomer is also right that it might even be best to wait a little to see what bugs arise, along with wait to get a better price.

TWILES
01-13-2007, 09:50 PM
Bugs don't bother me. The KX450F came out with a bang and they are FAST and I haven't heard anything bad. They have their new version of the KDX out with a 450 and I'd buy that without hesitation. My problem will be if its outragous and is going to take a ton to get it running A class like I want it. Then I'll go with a Honda. I have a feeling that Honda will straighten their **** out for 2008. Looks like it will be August till I can get one anyway unless God shines down. Probably wait anyway and see what Honda and Yamaha do. I think the 04 and 05 models ended up being better for racing than the 06 and 07's for both anyway. 2008 mite show some good changes.

250Renvy
01-14-2007, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by TWILES
I have a feeling that Honda will straighten their **** out for 2008. Looks like it will be August till I can get one anyway unless God shines down. Probably wait anyway and see what Honda and Yamaha do. 2008 mite show some good changes.

I don't know what kind of changes they could do that would be that incredible to hold out. Every year there is something new maybe for Honda it's looking like every other year, but if you wait you'll always be waiting because they'll (ideally) make them better every year.

I'm hoping and it's starting to look like they continue to R&D and improve quads every year like bikes. Hopefully we can say goodbye to "bold new graphics" like yamaha's done for the blaster, banshee and honda has done for the 400ex and 300ex for many years.

TWILES
01-14-2007, 07:47 PM
My waiting for an 08 will be because I don't have the money. I'm a Bricklayer for a living and my wife works at a Yamaha/Suzuki dealership and sales are down and its decided to start raining here and I'm not working like a should be. I had a good job but he ended up losing his winter works so now I'm back to contracting. I poe.:(