PDA

View Full Version : Internet Explorer & Help!!!!!!!

Rider-trx_250ex
12-21-2006, 12:36 PM
I just installed inter explorer 7 last night and went on the net today and my internet screen has fonts that seem to have shadows or something. i cant explain it too well but it seems that the dpi is a lower qualitly. Can someone help me with this? This crap is making my eyes get blurry like *****!

jesshamner
12-21-2006, 02:37 PM
You might be talking about the Clear Type option. You can also adjust fonts in the Internet Options menu under the General tab. The clear type option is a check box under the advanced tab. Scroll down to the Multimedia header and uncheck/check clear type.

Rider-trx_250ex
12-21-2006, 08:13 PM
that didnt work, but thanks anyway. I'm just gonna restore my computer.

250rAL
12-22-2006, 07:26 AM
You don't have to restore; just go to add/remove programs and remove IE7. I had it for about a week and I dumped it. I seemed to have more hiccups and slowdowns with it. It's OK but I'll wait and try it again after the bugs are worked out.

Rider-trx_250ex
12-22-2006, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by 250rAL
You don't have to restore; just go to add/remove programs and remove IE7. I had it for about a week and I dumped it. I seemed to have more hiccups and slowdowns with it. It's OK but I'll wait and try it again after the bugs are worked out.

thaks for the info but i already restored it