PDA

View Full Version : cdi question?

slo250
12-21-2006, 10:04 AM
i found a hi perf cdi that fits 99-02 polaris trailblazer.
i have an 06. i called my dealer and found out that the stock cdi part # didnt change fron 99-06. so i am thinking that the hi perf one will prolly work?

slo250
12-21-2006, 01:54 PM
i am thinkin of getting one cuz the damn thing is slow
and i am having a hell of a time of finding high perf parts. see i got suckerd in to buyin this pile of crap.
i was goin to buy a 04 banshee for $3800 and went i came to picking it up they started it up than wouldnt idle right and didnt sound too good. so this dealers like
well i dont realy want to sell ya a hunk a junk.
than he's like i can get ya in to a new quad for less than
that. so im like hmmm new with warrentee or fix banshee .... so i asked how is it compaired to a banshee. he says the banshee is a little faster
but they sell all kinds of high perf stuff. he also says my sons got one he does wheelies all over the place with it.
so i was like what the hell at least its got enuff power so i can learn to do wheelies ( after all this is my first quad) it sucks i had to make a 12:00 bar so i can stand on it and hold the brake and gas than let go of the brake just to get it up!!

rundrave
12-22-2006, 07:02 AM
if you want some more info there are a bunch of guys over at www.gen3usa.com that will gladly help

scramblerracer
12-25-2006, 05:00 PM
Is your trail blazer a 400 2 stroke or a 250 2 stroke.

There are lots of motor parts available for the 400 to make them eat banshees in drag races. They also have some parts for the 250. Check out

www.hotseatperformance.com
www.hpd-inc.com
www.aaenperformance.com