PDA

View Full Version : Best Hmf pipe

Deadly300
12-20-2006, 06:51 PM
i am trying to choose between the sport series the ballance and the ironman pipes but dont know what one is the best on the bottom end. also will the hmf silencer fit on a white bros head pipe. because i have the wb meg pro full system and it is more of a top end pipe. any feedback is appreciated.

trx400EXtreme
12-20-2006, 07:38 PM
srry, i cant help u with the head pipe question, but i do know that the HMF sport series is an awesome bottem end pipe. hope that halps u.

lpmaster
12-20-2006, 11:26 PM
the hmf slip-ons will not fit your head pipe unfortunately, they are almost the same pipe, might as well not waste the money and go for the sport series, i have a sport series slip and love it

vett_09
12-21-2006, 05:34 AM
I have the Balance Pro and I raced my buddy who has the sport series. For the most part we have the same mods: 416 kit, 16T front sporket, etc. The only real difference when we raced was he runs holeshot rear tires and has nurf bars, and I run Kenda Klaw rears and my bars were broken so they weren't on. I beat him off the line and won the race. Once we were in 5th gear I couldn't pull on him, but he couldn't gain on me, which was expected. Of course rider ability plays a factor, but he's been riding longer than me. My opinion, and his after he rode mine, was the Balance Pro was a better pipe, but it's not really worth the extra money for such a slight increase in bottom end performance. When I bought mine, I only paid $20 more than the sport series because I had spent so much money at my local shop, they gave me a discount. Otherwise, I would have bought the sport series too.

And like lpmaster said, HMF slip ons will not it an white brothers head pipe.