PDA

View Full Version : *George Bush*

Joe400ex
12-20-2006, 05:21 PM
hey guys do this survey thing. U have to give the president a grade for his term and it will give u a percentage of all the people that took it.

http://news.aol.com/dailypulse/122006/_a/give-bush-a-grade/20061220114009990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001

honda350r
12-20-2006, 05:24 PM
That is a big Failure for GWB !!

12-20-2006, 05:27 PM
I could name a couple presidents off that could do a worse job.

honda350r
12-20-2006, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by MrMan
I could name a couple presidents off that could do a worse job.

Name calling is easy... Prove it !! GWB proved he is a failure !

12-20-2006, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by honda350r
Name calling is easy... Prove it !! GWB proved he is a failure !

You want me to name off some presidents that did a worse job?

John Adams- Did nothing. (Congress wouldn't allow)
John Quincy Adams- Also did nothing. (Congress wouldn't allow him)
Ulysses Grant- Corruption
Richard Nixon- You should know
Andrew Johnson- Reconstruction and being stupid (if confused, I'll explain)

TGW_400ex
12-20-2006, 06:04 PM
Buccanan didn't do much either.

Joe400ex
12-20-2006, 06:04 PM
very well put:)

300ex_#387
12-20-2006, 06:16 PM
Millard Fillmore liked other men. :chinese:

12-20-2006, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by 300ex_#387
Millard Fillmore liked other men. :chinese:

Mr. Wheeler talks about the most random cool **** ever.

quadracer12
12-20-2006, 10:03 PM
i don't see much problems in bush. after 9-11 we all wanted war. everyone was behind him. but now a majority of people are against him. i really don't understand. how should he have went after it? did you guys not want saddam taken out of power? should bush have just asked saddam nicely to step down? GWB done exactly what needed to be done. everyone wants the war to be over but they don't want to send anymore troops over. you cant have you cake and eat it too!

LTZ400rider
12-20-2006, 10:09 PM
i think the war in iraq is pointless, we found our major threat.

from the tv shows i see on the military channel it looks like we are putting the country back together pretty good though, not that it will last.

bush is corrupted, i still dont understand how he got away with them florida votes, and if so many people hate him how did he get a second term

LTZ400rider
12-20-2006, 10:11 PM
why wouldnt congress allow adams to do anything?

F-16Guy
12-20-2006, 10:15 PM
Bush tried to do what needed to be done. We, as a country, are too fat, lazy, weak, and naive to understand the threat that is working toward our demise. I would bet that about 85% of this country couldn't run continuously for a mile or operate a firearm if their lives depended on it. Their lives DO depend on it. This country has become just like Rome in it's final hour, and it will fall like Rome fell. To quote the poet and philosopher George Santayana: "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Rastus
12-20-2006, 10:44 PM
^^^^ My thoughts exactly F16 Guy.

This country WILL pay the price for being complacent/apathetic. Too many people take for granted the safety we have been given, and too many people want the government to do everything for them.

Edit: I don't particularly like or dislike Bush, we've had alot of things happen since 00'. One of my big gripes so far is the issue regarding Illegal Immigrants, where I don't think he knows where the majority stands. I think he's playing for votes, in both citizen votes and congressional votes.

Outlaw 50
12-21-2006, 05:27 AM
The poll is pretty much skewed to show an unpopular result. and shows it with the results.

The last question where you have to put the pics in order is the big clue about the slant. Iraq and national security are the same issue, just different parts.

The rest of the poll is too vague to get an accurate representation of public opinion. The presidents supporters and detractors can both find problems with the way he has handled any number of things in each poll question.

12-21-2006, 05:29 AM
All you Bush bashers.... what would you have done different?

Please gimme something other than "cut and run.....hide....stick my head in the sand...."

Bush a failure?

We haven't been attacked since Sept 11, 2001.

I'm not a Bush fan, cuz he's no conservative, and he is a big gov't Pres.

But you guys have ZERO credibility.

You can't even manage an original thought, or anything other than Marxist Democrat talking points.

<----------The landfill is THAT way

Take your garbage over there.

fasterblaster03
12-21-2006, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by MrMan
You want me to name off some presidents that did a worse job?

John Adams- Did nothing. (Congress wouldn't allow)
John Quincy Adams- Also did nothing. (Congress wouldn't allow him)
Ulysses Grant- Corruption
Richard Nixon- You should know
Andrew Johnson- Reconstruction and being stupid (if confused, I'll explain)

BILL CLINTON ;)

Nausty
12-21-2006, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by quadracer12
i don't see much problems in bush. after 9-11 we all wanted war. everyone was behind him. but now a majority of people are against him. i really don't understand. how should he have went after it? did you guys not want saddam taken out of power? should bush have just asked saddam nicely to step down? GWB done exactly what needed to be done. everyone wants the war to be over but they don't want to send anymore troops over. you cant have you cake and eat it too!

12-21-2006, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by LTZ400rider
why wouldnt congress allow adams to do anything?

Congress didn't want either of the Adams to get to much power, I'm pretty sure. But it's been awhile since I read up on that.

I wouldn't call it a war in Iraq anymore. All I hear about anymore is car bombers and the slaying of innocent people. Once we get one terrorist leader, another one is put in their spot. That's why I highly doubt we'll ever see our soldiers out of Iraq for good...Atleast in our lifetime. And this is coming from a 17 year old.

bulkdriverlp
12-21-2006, 02:35 PM
clinton was the best pres, got a lewinski at the white house by a hot bbw, and smoked pot but didnt inhale. my hero

ECATV Raptor
12-21-2006, 03:13 PM
The real question here is..........is George Bush a Great president...............or the Greatest.

honda250xrider
12-21-2006, 03:32 PM
I have no problems with bush and support him, Alot of the liberal's do not want war and say it is bush's fault, simply if you start somethign you must end it. I wish they would send more troops over right now and get this done faster. i also wish the MEDIA would stay the F out of the way simply because it just makes americans furious at some of the things our troops are doing but yet they don't understand it's war over there no need for cameras or any other people trying to tell what we are doing. just get the job done. I support all the troops and have many friends over seas right now.

DieselBoy
12-21-2006, 03:35 PM
This threads gonna get wicked ugly in a hurry

image4you2see
12-21-2006, 04:24 PM
Can't really say i have much opinion on Bush in office at this point in time because we really have no choice and not like he calls all the shots to begin with.

I would go back and start from the beginning though and wonder how a man that had numerous failed business's and did the exact same thing Martha Stewart spent time in prison for got voted in in the 1st place?

I did like this comment though "I wish they would send more troops over right now"! Don't let someone else be the sacrificial Lamb step up and ask were can i sign on the dotted line to help out.

honda250xrider
12-21-2006, 06:54 PM
I did like this comment though "I wish they would send more troops over right now"! Don't let someone else be the sacrificial Lamb step up and ask were can i sign on the dotted line to help out. [/B][/QUOTE]

Where to sign, already have signed up got denied by meps, detached retina, army, marines will not accept me it is to much of a risk for them. And yes i think they should send more troops to begin with I have close friends family and others that do know they need more people out there we are trying to fight something little by little... we need to get in there and take it out and be done..... This is why its so hard people want others home yes i understand but they need alot of them there also. we simply Can't start sending alot of troops home it just wouldnt make sense to me. There is alot more to this war that just what 9/11 started with. I simply think we should try and end it as soon as we can but there are alot of people almost stopping this because we arn't can't send any more troops over without everyone throwing a hissy fit. I don't try to act like i know whats going on in the war all the way but i do know quite a few things for what others have told me being on there 3 tour to iraq now. I guess my biggest problem is that the media blows everything out of porpotion and makes are soldiers look bad but i dont understand it sometimes ITS WAR its not supposed to be holding hands by a camp fire singing coom by ya

I guess to some up my theory is to send them in get the job done and get out, but this is not possible when there isn't enough troops there to begin with right now so my theory is get more troops in there and get the job done faster so they ALL can come home. I guess someone could take that i just want Soldiers to just go over there to stay i want them home asap but i think the soldiers in iraq need more and would help them in rebuilding, fighting so the job will get done quicker. I guess quick isn't a word anymore considering how long this has been going on for. I dont like having friends family over seas as the next guy but i would like to see the way get over sometime and i think sending more troops over would benefit, Bush would get some much Chit if he even tried to send alot more troops over.

But onto the main topic again i do think george bush is a great leader. it seems he gets alot of hate because he was the one in presidency when we went to war.... almost guarentee any president would have.

popo
12-22-2006, 06:12 AM
Hmmmmm.....just think if we had John Kerry as a pres. :(

popo
12-22-2006, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by fasterblaster03
BILL CLINTON ;)

He did nothing wrong, the evidence was swallowed. :D and the cigar smoked.

coolex
12-22-2006, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by fasterblaster03
BILL CLINTON ;)

good thing u know nothing, clinton was a great president.

i also believe this war is to finish what his dad started in the first gulf war ( ibelieve it was called)

12-22-2006, 02:52 PM
I'm still not seeing where the Bush haters explain their better plan.

Maybe its there with Kerrys better plan, on his website....

:rolleyes:

Xater
12-22-2006, 05:02 PM
the liberals will make it all better! :rolleyes:

12-22-2006, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by garandman
I'm still not seeing where the Bush haters explain their better plan.

Maybe its there with Kerrys better plan, on his website....

:rolleyes:

Ralph Nader would have done everything 100% correct. But no one cares about the third party. :(

elementryder
12-22-2006, 07:55 PM
geroge bush is the frekin greates president ..he dosent just give money away to people that dont work for a living...if a democrat takes over our taxes will go up because all the ******s who dont know there ***** from a hole in the ground who just sit around all day watching TV eating dounuts and collecting wellfare while all the hard working white people are having to give there money to ******s who dont have a job because they dont want to work

12-22-2006, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by elementryder
geroge bush is the frekin greates president ..he dosent just give money away to people that dont work for a living...if a democrat takes over our taxes will go up because all the ******s who dont know there ***** from a hole in the ground who just sit around all day watching TV eating dounuts and collecting wellfare while all the hard working white people are having to give there money to ******s who dont have a job because they dont want to work

I don't know about greatest, but he's definately not the worst. And I respect him for all the **** he has taken because of the war.

elementryder
12-22-2006, 08:00 PM
well yeh ya get the point hes pretty good

01-07-2007, 06:01 AM
I have no problems with bush and support him.War is war stop being a *****.Fight them here or there hhhmmmmm i will take over there thank you very much.I do not care how you feel about the war you should support are troops.You see one of our troops man up and go over and shake their hand and tell them good job.

fasterblaster03
01-15-2007, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by 700YELLOWRAPTOR
I have no problems with bush and support him.War is war stop being a *****.Fight them here or there hhhmmmmm i will take over there thank you very much.I do not care how you feel about the war you should support are troops.You see one of our troops man up and go over and shake their hand and tell them good job.
i agree with you

jb500ex
01-15-2007, 06:11 PM

you must be 13 if you think george bush is the greatest president. he's the 4th best president in the last 20 years

troutman561
01-15-2007, 06:20 PM
Why do people think Clinton was so great, he did nothing. he had a chance to take out Osama, didn't do it.. The economy was only good because of the tech boom in the 90's which wasn't caused by him, and we had already begun a recession while he was still in office...

Oh and we never left Iraq since the gulf war, we just are there in bigger numbers now...

woodsman250r
01-15-2007, 08:29 PM

Wow after reading that intelligent post I can't imagine why people would ever think that Bush supporters are stupid. Man people need to wake up and realize that only smart informed people like you vote and support Bush. Keep up the good work making Democrat voters look stupid and Republicans look smart. Also good job on not being biased or racist in any way. Its a good thing we have smart people like you in this country to tell the dumber people like myself how our government and economy really works. :rolleyes:

scruff_mcruff
01-15-2007, 09:17 PM

you have got to be kidding me. bush is the reason we are paying insane $ for gas. and since fuel is what powers the trucks that deliver ALL of our goods all of them have gone up. id much rather pay an extra 2% taxes then pay 15-20% more for the everyday goods i need.

scruff_mcruff
01-15-2007, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by troutman561
Why do people think Clinton was so great, he did nothing. he had a chance to take out Osama, didn't do it.. and isnt that the og reason we went over there this time? hows bush doing w/ catching osama?

Rastus
01-15-2007, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by scruff_mcruff
you have got to be kidding me. bush is the reason we are paying insane $ for gas. and since fuel is what powers the trucks that deliver ALL of our goods all of them have gone up. id much rather pay an extra 2% taxes then pay 15-20% more for the everyday goods i need.

Hmmm..., I've got to ask how it's all Bush's fault for us paying higher gas prices. If you ask people what they pay in different countries, you'll see that we have a lower price than they do.

Forty two cents tax or so out of a gallon of gas is supposed to pay for the upkeep of roads, etc. I'll have to take their word for it, I haven't seen the receipts.

We pay a tax on everything we do practically, but some people don't know that in an emergency the gov't can take 100% of your earnings and most of your freedoms if they feel the need. The term emergency could be a lot of things, like in New Orleans where they took all the citizens weapons. The right to bear arms in No. 2 out of the amendments, but do they care? No. :ermm:

Not to rant, but one of my biggest gripes is how people will sign their rights and privacy away and say something like " I have nothing to hide/fear." In a few years it could be yourself that the gov't is going after.

scruff_mcruff
01-15-2007, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Rastus
Hmmm..., I've got to ask how it's all Bush's fault for us paying higher gas prices. If you ask people what they pay in different countries, you'll see that we have a lower price than they do.

its all about a little bill he signed on the taxation of multi billion $ companies. ther used to be tax brackets that went up to 80% depending on how much a company grossed. his new law has it at 50% no matter what a company grosses. amazingly it helped out all the oil companies to charge what ever they felt for product. right now with the price of crude we should be paying $1.49 natl avg. not the 2.49 we are paying.

this has nothing to do with other countries. they have always paid alot more than we have. but we are the walmart of crude, we buy 10x's more bulk than others and therfore our storefront prices are cheaper.

i had the page saved on my old laptop about the bill, i will try and find it and post it.

Rastus
01-15-2007, 10:34 PM
^^ I'll take your word for it about the bill.

Even if he did sign a bill or introduce it, the bill still has to go through Congress and the required steps which doesn't make it all his fault.

Project300EX
01-15-2007, 10:35 PM
Of course it's Bush's fault oil is so how. I'm mean he's like the Devil. He caused the levies to break after Katrina. He had people plant explosives in the WTCs and fake a terrorist attack. Hell I bet he's even Osama. He just puts on a mask to make videos.

Oh wait. Sorry I was just trying to get into the mindset of a liberal conspiracist. :rolleyes:

scruff_mcruff
01-16-2007, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Project300EX
Of course it's Bush's fault oil is so how. I'm mean he's like the Devil. He caused the levies to break after Katrina. He had people plant explosives in the WTCs and fake a terrorist attack. Hell I bet he's even Osama. He just puts on a mask to make videos.

Oh wait. Sorry I was just trying to get into the mindset of a liberal conspiracist. :rolleyes: first off you have no idea who im am, what i do or what my beliefs are.

bush signed the bill and is/has been involved w/ several oil companies throughout his life, guess its just a conspiracy theory gas has doubled since he took office.

and its far more likely w/ our inteligence that somwhere in the gov knew about the attacks before they happened.

since you obviously know all the answers maybe you can answer a few for me.

why are we in iraq? it was osama that took credit for 9/11. obviously it was to get rid of a dictator, but why him and not castro? why are we forcing our way of life on them?(that meaning democracy)

you should try to get into the mindset of someone who can look at facts, and not get all pissy aboout it. i realize your 18 and know everthing that makes the world go round, youll learn in the next few years what real life is and not the **** you watch on fox news.

image4you2see
01-16-2007, 01:32 AM
Just wondering because ever since Bush has been in office the word "Liberal" is thrown out there all over the place.

Why is someone that doesn't support Bush a Liberal all of a sudden?

01-16-2007, 06:55 AM
there are so many lies with politics and the government, i dont even know where to start to think about beleive...i just live my life

01-16-2007, 07:35 AM
Any immature child can sit there and criticize the player playing the game.

ANy idiot can call Bush a failure.

So....idiot.....what would YOU do different?

01-16-2007, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by image4you2see
Just wondering because ever since Bush has been in office the word "Liberal" is thrown out there all over the place.

Why is someone that doesn't support Bush a Liberal all of a sudden?

Its not all of a sudden.

I've always called the little ankle biter, bed wetter, gun banning, commie loving, flag burning, Saddam supporting, cornholing, mush for brains, surrender monkey, America hating, freedom stealing, Constitution burning, nanny state loving, spineless wimps "liberals."

:)

Well, EXCEPT for when I've called them "marxists" which is the more accurate term.

smr
01-16-2007, 08:14 AM
Why do people hate Busch so bad. This is the first time I can ever remember the stock market being at an all time high and the interest rates being so low.

I don't give mister Busch a free pass but I don't think he is near as bad as people make him out to be.

01-16-2007, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by smr
Why do people hate Busch so bad. This is the first time I can ever remember the stock market being at an all time high and the interest rates being so low.

Reasons -

1. His position on abortion (the religious ritual of the left)

2. He named Jesus Christ as an influential, beneficial influence in his life. (the unpardonable sin to the left)

I really can't think of a reason beyond that, cuz he's spent money like a Democrat, and he's expanded gov't like a Democrat.

Project300EX
01-16-2007, 10:49 AM
first off you have no idea who im am, what i do or what my beliefs are.

bush signed the bill and is/has been involved w/ several oil companies throughout his life, guess its just a conspiracy theory gas has doubled since he took office.

and its far more likely w/ our inteligence that somwhere in the gov knew about the attacks before they happened.

why are we in iraq? it was osama that took credit for 9/11. obviously it was to get rid of a dictator, but why him and not castro? why are we forcing our way of life on them?(that meaning democracy)

you should try to get into the mindset of someone who can look at facts, and not get all pissy aboout it. i realize your 18 and know everthing that makes the world go round, youll learn in the next few years what real life is and not the **** you watch on fox news.

Chill out. I didn't mention any names. I think you did that for me. ;)

01-16-2007, 10:56 AM

why are we in iraq? it was osama that took credit for 9/11. obviously it was to get rid of a dictator, but why him and not castro? .

Well....cuz Castro will die all on his own in a few weeks.....DUH.

Why waste the resources?

:devil:

The fact that we got al Quedas / Usama's # 2, al Zarqawi, in Iraq is more than enuf to justify Iraq.

Usama's a figure head. Almost irrelevant. Its his field generals (like al Zarqawi) we need to send to meet Allah.

Not that liberal bed wetters understand military tactics and strategy.

Project300EX
01-16-2007, 11:14 AM
first off you have no idea who im am, what i do or what my beliefs are.

Last time I checked we are in war and tension hasn't ceased in the middle east. I haven't checked the numbers there, but both of those would obviously contribute to a higher oil price.

Why are we in Iraq? Who didn't want to be over there after 9/11? Very few. We are fighting the scum of this world. You could go over there and some would kill you rather than look at you. Extremists over there kill numerous innocent people every day, because they don't share the same beliefs. That's the reason 9/11 happened. We are a free country and they thought that fact was a danger to their beliefs. So who's to say it can't happen again. Would you rather us be over there cleaning up the place or sitting at home here letting them build up their plans to bring the war to our homefront? As for us forcing democracy on them, well what are you on. The only people against that are the ones bombing the innocent people over there. It seems to me you need to heed your own advice and stop putting all your beliefs in what the news says. The news, CNN is the worst, is so focused on the big story. Or course they want to show the bombings and opposition to what's going on over there. It makes for a more interesting story. The story they don't show you though is how many people are appreciative for what's going on. Go find a soldier that's been involved in this conflict and ask them what the innocent people are like over there. Most are grateful. The ones that aren't are the ones doing terrorist acts. They do them because those people embrass freedoms. And again freedom isn't in the plans for the extremist beliefs.

I'm not getting pissy. Seems to me you are.

Project300EX
01-16-2007, 11:16 AM
Well....cuz Castro will die all on his own in a few weeks.....DUH.

Why waste the resources?

:devil:

The fact that we got al Quedas / Usama's # 2, al Zarqawi, in Iraq is more than enuf to justify Iraq.

Usama's a figure head. Almost irrelevant. Its his field generals (like al Zarqawi) we need to send to meet Allah.

Not that liberal bed wetters understand military tactics and strategy.

Osama is rotting in some mountain already anyway. Anyone notice how long it's been since any of his videos have been released and also the last few that were his condition was....lacking. I just hope the *******s rotting in hell, but either way he's rotting somewhere.

01-16-2007, 11:29 AM
Osama is rotting in some mountain already anyway. Anyone notice how long it's been since any of his videos have been released and also the last few that were his condition was....lacking. I just hope the *******s rotting in hell, but either way he's rotting somewhere.

I agree.

I suspect the human turd got buried in some mtn cave during the initial bombings in Afghansitan, and his loyal comrades left him there to rot.

bwamos
01-16-2007, 12:55 PM
its all about a little bill he signed on the taxation of multi billion $ companies. ther used to be tax brackets that went up to 80% depending on how much a company grossed. his new law has it at 50% no matter what a company grosses. amazingly it helped out all the oil companies to charge what ever they felt for product. right now with the price of crude we should be paying $1.49 natl avg. not the 2.49 we are paying.

this has nothing to do with other countries. they have always paid alot more than we have. but we are the walmart of crude, we buy 10x's more bulk than others and therfore our storefront prices are cheaper.

i had the page saved on my old laptop about the bill, i will try and find it and post it.

Since when were the democrats against taxing the rich?
I'd wager a lot of money that if he gave them tax breaks the democrats would be complaining all the more.

If he taxes the ever living dollar out of the multi-billion dollar companies.. hes in bed with them.

If he gives them a tax break.. he's in bed with them.

If he ignores them he's in bed with them.

As with most conspiracy theorys.. it's all hogwash and just something to complain about.

LTandRaptorider
01-16-2007, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by popo
He did nothing wrong, the evidence was swallowed. :D and the cigar smoked.

Actually, she didn't swallow the evidence. It was left on her dress, then the dress was given to mommy to store... Guess he didn't tell her protein was good for her... Or mommy was saving it for later...

And good thing she didn't hiccup while he was scenting his cigar... It would never have be seen again! :p

scruff_mcruff
01-17-2007, 08:33 PM
Any immature child can sit there and criticize the player playing the game.

ANy idiot can call Bush a failure.

So....idiot.....what would YOU do different?

sad thing is when a democrats in office you'd be the first one critisizing him or her. cause your simply close minded as to what is actually going on.

scruff_mcruff
01-17-2007, 09:36 PM
Why are we in Iraq? Who didn't want to be over there after 9/11? Very few. We are fighting the scum of this world. You could go over there and some would kill you rather than look at you. Extremists over there kill numerous innocent people every day, because they don't share the same beliefs. That's the reason 9/11 happened. We are a free country and they thought that fact was a danger to their beliefs. So who's to say it can't happen again. Would you rather us be over there cleaning up the place or sitting at home here letting them build up their plans to bring the war to our homefront? As for us forcing democracy on them, well what are you on. The only people against that are the ones bombing the innocent people over there. It seems to me you need to heed your own advice and stop putting all your beliefs in what the news says. The news, CNN is the worst, is so focused on the big story. Or course they want to show the bombings and opposition to what's going on over there. It makes for a more interesting story. The story they don't show you though is how many people are appreciative for what's going on. Go find a soldier that's been involved in this conflict and ask them what the innocent people are like over there. Most are grateful. The ones that aren't are the ones doing terrorist acts. They do them because those people embrass freedoms. And again freedom isn't in the plans for the extremist beliefs.

I'm not getting pissy. Seems to me you are.
i can go back and say you dont know who i am or what i do, but that would just go over your head again. i know many soldiers as i live on a army base. yes many of the iraqi people are greatful, but why is it our job to give them freedom. if they want it so bad let them fight for it. we have way to many problems with imigration and coruption in this country. so why are we worried about other countries?

funny how all the bush supporters in this thread are from the bible belt huh?

Rastus
01-17-2007, 10:56 PM
I don't support him or really agree with somethings he does, but we should still respect him as the The President of the US of A. Some people do not understand this.

I can see both sides of the argument, and both sides have some good points. Do we want terrorists coming here to fight/attack us? No.
But, on the other hand, we also have problems here that need fixing also.

01-18-2007, 05:20 AM
sad thing is when a democrats in office you'd be the first one critisizing him or her. cause your simply close minded as to what is actually going on.

MY question was "What would YOU do different?"

As usual with you unthinking Democrats, you IGNORE the question, and go off on some irrelevant blather.

Answer the question.

"What would YOU do different?"

(And yer wrong, I would NOT criticize a Dem doing what Bush is doing. Cuz fighting this war in Baghdad rather than in Boston is a good idea no matter WHO is in office. A concept you seem wholly incapable of grasping. Twisted agenda will do that to you.)

01-18-2007, 05:23 AM
yes many of the iraqi people are greatful, but why is it our job to give them freedom. if they want it so bad let them fight for it. we have way to many problems with imigration and coruption in this country. so why are we worried about other countries?

Your question shows an inability to strategize. It shows a stick your head in the sand mentality. It shows ignorance of the facts.

I'm from Connecticut, bigot.

sandmanblue
01-18-2007, 09:54 AM
Why do people dislike Bush?

Because they have nothing better at which to target their frustration after having their hero (Billary) shamed in office by getting impeached.

They have no other target than Bush for their own ineptness when voters in Florida (apparently only dem voters) couldn't figure out how to punch a chad out of a piece of paper, so they blame Bush for their own stupidity and their loss of the election.

They have no other target to blame for their frustration that the world isn't a nice a cozy couch where everyone "feels" good and terrorists can be negotiated with.

They blame Bush for muslim extremism and for terrorists blowing up the WTC with planes.

They cannot accept the fact that Clinton had several shots at bin Scumbag, but he was too much of a wuss to actually take him out.

They cannot accept the fact that oil prices are driven by MARKET DEMAND and not oil companies desires for profit. They refuse to understand the simple economics of supply and demand, and refuse to allow oil companies to drill in the vast uninhabited areas of Alaska to allow us to be closer to energy independance to lower the cost of energy.

They refuse to admit that Bush's lower taxes across the board spurs the economy and created MANY more jobs than at any time in Clinton's years, and that Clinton wasted the surpluses handed to him on a silver platter by the republicans that were elected in the 90's, then he sent our economy into the tanks with tax INCREASES!

They refuse to admit that the so called "rich" pay 80% of the taxes in this country, and instead believe that the rich hoard all the money into big fat bank accounts instead of building businesses and creating jobs.

They refuse to admit that they have no plan whatsoever to deal with Iraq, and find comfort in blaming Bush for all the problems in the middle east, instead of looking at their own gutless, pacifist mindset and contemplating for one minute that pacifism NEVER won a war...

They hate Bush because they hate themselves for being so stupid, but since everything is always somebody else's fault - never their own - they won't take responsibility for their own clueless pathetic existence.

Don't believe it? Then try to find ONE single example of when any of these Bush haters took just ONE drop of responsibility for their own actions...

sandmanblue
01-18-2007, 10:06 AM

Funny how the vast majority of the ppl that hate Bush live in the "blue" states that have the worst economies, worst employment numbers, largest amount of companies leaving these states, most unions, worst crime and oddly enough, these same states are RUN BY DEMOCRATS!

Hello? Do you people see the connection between democrats in power and crappy economy and employment numbers? Are you blind?

Worst part is... these people keep voting for the same dems that have screwed these states up, because they keep promising that they are "fighting for the lower class, fighting for minorities, fighting for civil liberties..." Yet, WHAT HAVE THESE DEMS DONE TO IMPROVE THINGS??????

NOTHING! GET A CLUE PEOPLE!

Is it such a shock that states run by republicans are doing so much better than states run by dems? Hello???????

30liveStar
01-18-2007, 10:12 AM
All you people that want the Democrats in office better get ready to give up your riding land, because Democrats are historically against Gun Ownership, and All Terrain Parks (to name a few things). The only thing Democrats have going for them is: Seperation of Church and State, and Their view on abortion... (kind of ties together if you think about it.) :o

I think Bush has done exactly what everyone was cheering for a few weeks after 9/11, i would put up $100 that says there wasnt 10% of America that didnt want war back then. Now that Bush has stepped up and done something, everyone backs out on him. Thats weak, and people that dont support our country through good times, and BAD - are the reason we will not be at the top forever... :ermm:

NorCalRacer
01-18-2007, 10:19 AM
Wow:rolleyes: OK, here goes. I don't hate Bush but I really have rarely agreed with his policies. Pacifism doesn't win wars and it also doesn't start wars. We put Saddam in power, gave him weapons then had to end his reign of terror that we built for him, yes, WE are responsible for arming and empowering this monster. The republicans tried to impeach clinton for cheating on his wife, yet Bush can intrude on the democratic process this country was founded by telling the elgcted members of congress to shove it. if you don't like it you are labeled a marxist, commie or candy *** and told to "get out".

It bothers me that the Bush family and the Bin Laden family are close personal friends. If Clinton had been hanging out with terrorists the Republicans would have screamed bloody murder. Forclosures have gone through the roof since Bush took office and outsourcing is becoming commonplace, so how is the economy better? I remember Bush somehow giving immunity to Enron (I forget how, helped people avoid jail) while millions of hard working American's lost their backs.

I am not arguing about the war, of course we have to go clean up after Reagan and Bush Sr, but I sure am sick of the garbage spewing republicans who claim that EVERY dem is of course,a (fill in the blank from above) or a spineless pansy ***. Welllllll..... I think some of you Republicans are the epitome of what you would like to call dems. At least, quit making yourselves appear as little children with your outrageous prejudices. It's funny how "one sided" someone who is truly biased can look at something.

Last of all, sandmanblue, you are the one who sounds clueless and pathetic at the moment. The fact that you characterize half the country as you do shows your true ignorance. Your argument could have been better presented, a little less name calling and more facts. Anything you could say about Dems a Dem could probably find something worse to say about Republicans, but I like to leave the mudslinging for campaign ads.

To leave this discussion, I don't always vote Dem or Republican, I vote for the best candidate. Therefore, trash talking from both sides can get me. Flame away!

NorCalRacer
01-18-2007, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by 30liveStar
All you people that want the Democrats in office better get ready to give up your riding land, because Democrats are historically against Gun Ownership, and All Terrain Parks (to name a few things). The only thing Democrats have going for them is: Seperation of Church and State, and Their view on abortion... (kind of ties together if you think about it.) :o

I think Bush has done exactly what everyone was cheering for a few weeks after 9/11, i would put up $100 that says there wasnt 10% of America that didnt want war back then. Now that Bush has stepped up and done something, everyone backs out on him. Thats weak, and people that dont support our country through good times, and BAD - are the reason we will not be at the top forever... :ermm:

There is over 15,000 acres of riding, shooting land in my county:confused: Must be those other Dems.

30liveStar
01-18-2007, 10:53 AM
Must be... :blah: I was just posting my opinion - nothing to get butt-hurt about... Everyone likes a certain team in sports, and politics are the same way - people take stuff to seriously IMO.

NorCalRacer
01-18-2007, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by 30liveStar
Must be... :blah: I was just posting my opinion - nothing to get butt-hurt about... Everyone likes a certain team in sports, and politics are the same way - people take stuff to seriously IMO.

Yeah, I'm just sick of misinformation being presented as facts. Democrats love to create "National Forests" where you can ride, shoot guns, hunt, fish, camp, etc. but will never be developed.

30liveStar
01-18-2007, 11:04 AM
I wished i lived by you - all our riding areas keep getting shut down... One of the reasons i quit riding a few years ago - Now i am considering buying a piece of the family "land" and building my own track - with a "woods" section as well...

01-18-2007, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by sandmanblue
Why do people dislike Bush?

Because they have nothing better at which to target their frustration after having their hero (Billary) shamed in office by getting impeached.

They have no other target than Bush for their own ineptness when voters in Florida (apparently only dem voters) couldn't figure out how to punch a chad out of a piece of paper, so they blame Bush for their own stupidity and their loss of the election.

They have no other target to blame for their frustration that the world isn't a nice a cozy couch where everyone "feels" good and terrorists can be negotiated with.

They blame Bush for muslim extremism and for terrorists blowing up the WTC with planes.

They cannot accept the fact that Clinton had several shots at bin Scumbag, but he was too much of a wuss to actually take him out.

They cannot accept the fact that oil prices are driven by MARKET DEMAND and not oil companies desires for profit. They refuse to understand the simple economics of supply and demand, and refuse to allow oil companies to drill in the vast uninhabited areas of Alaska to allow us to be closer to energy independance to lower the cost of energy.

They refuse to admit that Bush's lower taxes across the board spurs the economy and created MANY more jobs than at any time in Clinton's years, and that Clinton wasted the surpluses handed to him on a silver platter by the republicans that were elected in the 90's, then he sent our economy into the tanks with tax INCREASES!

They refuse to admit that the so called "rich" pay 80% of the taxes in this country, and instead believe that the rich hoard all the money into big fat bank accounts instead of building businesses and creating jobs.

They refuse to admit that they have no plan whatsoever to deal with Iraq, and find comfort in blaming Bush for all the problems in the middle east, instead of looking at their own gutless, pacifist mindset and contemplating for one minute that pacifism NEVER won a war...

They hate Bush because they hate themselves for being so stupid, but since everything is always somebody else's fault - never their own - they won't take responsibility for their own clueless pathetic existence.

Don't believe it? Then try to find ONE single example of when any of these Bush haters took just ONE drop of responsibility for their own actions...

Winner, "Best Post - This Thread" award.

01-18-2007, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by NorCalRacer
Last of all, sandmanblue, you are the one who sounds clueless and pathetic at the moment. Your argument could have been better presented, a little less name calling and more facts.

Dude....are you reading his posts?

If they had any more facts in them, they'd be articles for Encyclopedia Brittanica.

sandmanblue
01-18-2007, 11:16 AM
Wow:rolleyes: OK, here goes. I don't hate Bush but I really have rarely agreed with his policies. Pacifism doesn't win wars and it also doesn't start wars. We put Saddam in power, gave him weapons then had to end his reign of terror that we built for him, yes, WE are responsible for arming and empowering this monster. The republicans tried to impeach clinton for cheating on his wife, yet Bush can intrude on the democratic process this country was founded by telling the elgcted members of congress to shove it. if you don't like it you are labeled a marxist, commie or candy *** and told to "get out".

It bothers me that the Bush family and the Bin Laden family are close personal friends. If Clinton had been hanging out with terrorists the Republicans would have screamed bloody murder. Forclosures have gone through the roof since Bush took office and outsourcing is becoming commonplace, so how is the economy better? I remember Bush somehow giving immunity to Enron (I forget how, helped people avoid jail) while millions of hard working American's lost their backs.

I am not arguing about the war, of course we have to go clean up after Reagan and Bush Sr, but I sure am sick of the garbage spewing republicans who claim that EVERY dem is of course,a (fill in the blank from above) or a spineless pansy ***. Welllllll..... I think some of you Republicans are the epitome of what you would like to call dems. At least, quit making yourselves appear as little children with your outrageous prejudices. It's funny how "one sided" someone who is truly biased can look at something.

Last of all, sandmanblue, you are the one who sounds clueless and pathetic at the moment. The fact that you characterize half the country as you do shows your true ignorance. Your argument could have been better presented, a little less name calling and more facts. Anything you could say about Dems a Dem could probably find something worse to say about Republicans, but I like to leave the mudslinging for Campaign ads.

To leave this discussion, I don't always vote Dem or Republican, I vote for the best candidate. Therefore, trash talking from both sides can get me. Flame away!

You are so misguided.

Pacifism ALLOWS wars to happen. Hello? Pacifist don't start the war, they allow the evil tyrants to start it. It's lunacy to think that for one minute, that pacifism prevents war... IT EMBOLDENS THOSE THAT WANT WAR. Don't you read history? Don't you know what the pacifist ideologies that Europe maintained toward Hitler did? OMG, what the heck are you thinking?

We didn't put Saddam in power! Saddam killed the previous dictator or Iraq and took over the country with his own followers. It was a military coup. We chose to back him long afterwards (before he became the maniacal dictator he ended up being) in order to counter the threat posed by Iran to the areas stability. At the time he was the lesser of two evils... You're a Monday morning quarterback...

Clinton abused the oral office, disgraced the country, lied about it, then was called to task for it all. Hello??? But, that's okay with the immoral majority... It's okay for the leader of the free world to lie and cheat on his spouse. It's okay to have children know that our leaders are immoral scum and that men can treat women like trash and get away with it, because "it's just sex"...

Like it or not, Bush hasn't done anything impeachable - get over it.

Bush and bin Ladens family close friends? Hmmm. I suppose his family is guilty by association. They must be terrorists, because a member of their (LARGE) family are terrorists..... Funny how we didn't see those people making tapes after 9/11... I guess all muslims are terrorists too.

Forget about the number of terrorists Clinton had spending the night at the White House... No, he was an ANGEL!

Foreclosures are the result of people's taking on more than they can chew, getting into adjustable rate mortgages, then seeing rates return to normal. There ya go... Blame Bush for the stupidity of other people... Forget the mortgage bankers that sold all of those loans. Forget the banks that bought the loans - they didn't do ANYTHING wrong. Forget about the idiots that can't figure out how much they can spend on their houses!!! It was all BUSH!!!

Apparently, you can't read the news about stock markets, employment numbers, average wages, interest rates, inflation, GDP, and government tax revenues. Just proving my point that people like you are completely blind to the obvious economic growth and strength, and in total denial about the success of tax breaks and republican economic policies that are far superior to any of the liberal, tax and spend policies that have given YOU of all people, a state that has no money, and poor economic performance. Why do you think a republican was elected as Governor? To straighten things out. Dems suck at running government., and there's not a single example anyone here has stated that gives an example of how dems do it better. No examples, no plans. BLAME, BLAME, BLAME, WHINE, CRY!!!!

BOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Bush and Enron? Where are the legal charges? Why isn't Bush being indicted? You make a connection based upon nothing. Heresay, accusations. No proof, just slanderous remarks from the minds of the angry "gotta get Bush" crowd.

The rest of your post is babbling. You can't seem to counter my other points - probably because you can't, won't, are not capable... Whatever. I guess that's all there is to do for some people... :rolleyes:

sandmanblue
01-18-2007, 11:20 AM
Yeah, I'm just sick of misinformation being presented as facts. Democrats love to create "National Forests" where you can ride, shoot guns, hunt, fish, camp, etc. but will never be developed.

Tell that to the Sierra Club... :rolleyes: