PDA

View Full Version : prospected cannondale lover

garrettagr
12-19-2006, 05:48 PM
hey guys, wondering of getting a cannondale is a good thing to do. I know you guys are cannondale lovers already but i have a 250R right now and had it forever. Maybe looking for a change of quad to be different. Let me know what yo u think and maybe if you want to trade or sell.

garrettagr
12-19-2006, 05:51 PM
here is my quad

cdrookie
12-19-2006, 06:42 PM
keep the R

ACEwrench
12-19-2006, 10:03 PM
from a money point of view you can get a completely moddded dale for somewhere around 4000...it just depends on whos selling it. do your homework. there are alot of very satisfied dale owners and some dissatisfied. i love my dale. but i also know they are a dying breed. good luck with whatever you decide and dont listen to the uniformed idiots who like to bash... if you have any questions dont hesistate to ask...

C.J.

firefighterjosh
12-19-2006, 10:32 PM
My dad 02 dale has been a great quad. Very fast too. Everyone keeps dumping money into there Honda and yamis. Don't understand why they don't dump a little money in a Cdale. A dale is so much tourquer then the newer 450s. All my dads has is a HMF pipe and mapped. He beat my friedns LTR with a CB and FMF eshaulst pretty bad.

Guess ppl would rather all be the same then diffrent.:ermm:

happyboy
12-20-2006, 08:50 AM
Go check out cannondaleriders as there is alot more info there. You will get good reviews and bad ones where ever you go....just go look at one and make your call. Who knows, you may not like the feel or you could love it. As for the motor and stuff, 4k will get it loaded and the motor as zipped up tight as any one you can find.

joedirt
12-23-2006, 04:48 PM
The thing that I don't understand is all the Jap crap has their fair share of problems too.
Suzuki Z400:Junk frames,junk swingarms, under powered, on/off switches that worked when they felt like it.
Yamaha YFZ: Electrical system issues, batteries go dead if you don't ride with lights on. Early models swingarms broke.
Subframes break. Chain roller in wrong spot , it disappears after a short time. Plug in head falls out.
Honda 450r: Frames are junk. Subframes break. 04/05 use oil and wipe out top end. 06 transmissions are junk.
LTR 450. Recall on frames. Race gas messes up fuel systems.
Honda 250r: too old and worn out. I spent $1800 fixing an engine when 2nd gear broke. Not too mention all the top end rebuilds.
And that's just a few things off the top of my head.