PDA

View Full Version : Pics from the weekend

rlplive
12-19-2006, 02:48 PM
Me and my buddies went ridin at Finger Lake Park in Columbia Missouri. It was pretty sick, there were trails everywhere and a bunch of sick hills. There were huge mudpits everywhere which i am not a fan of but we rolled right through them as needed. There is also a motocross track which we hit up a little bit. It was rough with mudpits and ruts everywhere. There was about a 70 foot table top which I never cleared, and also a set of 50ft double that I never tried, although I am mad for not tryin. There was a pretty sick 70ft stepup and a huge stepdown. I will have to grom some balls before I try that. Anyway here are a few pics and a video of me climbin a hill
Ryan

here is the vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk63D6PzVkE

rlplive
12-19-2006, 02:49 PM
Juston

rlplive
12-19-2006, 02:51 PM
another of me

rlplive
12-19-2006, 02:52 PM
jp

rlplive
12-19-2006, 02:53 PM
one of aj

rlplive
12-19-2006, 02:54 PM
Louie

rlplive
12-19-2006, 02:55 PM
My muddy quad

rlplive
12-19-2006, 02:58 PM
got her cleaned up finally
all in all it was a good day we had a few quads roll down some big hills but everyone is ok and the quads suffered minimal damage
Ryan

rollie
12-19-2006, 03:14 PM
sweet pics, so how are the revavles?

rlplive
12-19-2006, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by rollie
sweet pics, so how are the revavles?
Aww man they are great, I never even messed with the adjustments because it felt so good. I never even had to stand up the whole time I was ridin through the woods, plus the new seat really helps the ol butt out. It really handles well, and I noticed the front end stays planted way better. My body didn't seem as tired as usual either. I think once I get my bars and my stabilizer on it is gonna be just awesome. And look for my quad to be a different color soon lol

honda4life72
12-19-2006, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by rlplive
Louie
nuttin better than ridin in a white tee huh ?

jeepnrocks
12-19-2006, 04:29 PM
awesome pics!

quadwanter
12-19-2006, 07:53 PM
man you make me wanna go there this weekend, and i might just do that. I've never riden mx before just haul arse through the trails at st. joe, would i not do well on the track? How tight are the woods there? anything you needed reverse for? Great stuff! oh yah how much was it to ride?

rlplive
12-19-2006, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by quadwanter
man you make me wanna go there this weekend, and i might just do that. I've never riden mx before just haul arse through the trails at st. joe, would i not do well on the track? How tight are the woods there? anything you needed reverse for? Great stuff! oh yah how much was it to ride?

The track is a whole different world than the trails I will tell you that. But if it's not busy go out and give it a shot. You can always practice you're jumpin on the table top. Just be careful on the doubles, and the stepups/downs. No need for reverse if you can do the bad***** spin move lol. Na we didnt get hung up too much, just be careful on the hills because there are some hairy ones. It is 3 bucks to get in and you need a flag, you can buy them there if you don't have one.

ps how is st joe park?

quadwanter
12-19-2006, 09:12 PM
ah great info thanks...definatly gonna go there this summer some time then.

st. joe is really sweet, about 2000 acres, good portion is sand flats but they have berms and stuff to jump. The trails can be technical but arnt usually, just wide open and jumps in the middle of them that just shoot you about 3-4 foot up and just straight out. $3 a day, flag all that good stuff. Its a good time, but can get a little crowded on the more popular weekends like most places.

Colby@C&DRacing
12-20-2006, 08:59 AM
Sounds like fun we have to make it down that way sometime. Where exaclty is fingerlakes located I know that ST Louis is 8 hours from here.

Glad you liked the rebuilds and you should have your stabilizer next week :)

rlplive
12-20-2006, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by quadwanter
ah great info thanks...definatly gonna go there this summer some time then.

st. joe is really sweet, about 2000 acres, good portion is sand flats but they have berms and stuff to jump. The trails can be technical but arnt usually, just wide open and jumps in the middle of them that just shoot you about 3-4 foot up and just straight out. $3 a day, flag all that good stuff. Its a good time, but can get a little crowded on the more popular weekends like most places.
Sweet man, I think me and my buddies are gonna check it out pretty soon. We are goin to little sahara the 12th through the 14th of january

rlplive
12-20-2006, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Colby@C&DRacing
Sounds like fun we have to make it down that way sometime. Where exaclty is fingerlakes located I know that ST Louis is 8 hours from here.

Glad you liked the rebuilds and you should have your stabilizer next week :)
Finger Lakes is in Columbia Mo which is about and hour and a half southeast of kc.
Ya the shocks kick *** man. I still haven't put the rest of the parts on so it should be really sweet by then.