PDA

View Full Version : Just racing...

armysig
12-19-2006, 12:16 PM
Here is my second moto for Mammoth Arizona series race.

My first moto I took 5th over all. My video says 6th, but the kid that woomped on all the guys in my class asked to be moved up in class and the race officals did so.

My second moto I started out strong in 2nd place, but in the first lap I was passed on a jump and stayed in 3rd for the entire race.

This is the beginner class, so that's why you don't see us hitting jumps and airing it out like the pros. And I'm getting old. LOL

I had a blast and I can't wait to race again!

This video is about 8 minutes long, so dial up be afraid....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37rpweK8CHA

12-19-2006, 12:33 PM
Very cool sir.

Loved you response to "So...your mind on racing today?" ;)

I miss racing....maybe some day I will again.

armysig
12-19-2006, 12:51 PM
HEHE I showed that to my wife last night and I got slugged and I was called a perv. Then I got a kiss, what a woman. :huh

AZblaster44
12-19-2006, 02:36 PM
Thats a pretty good size turn out for the beginner class...

where exactly is mammoth? that track looks fun, if its not too far might have to make a trip to check it out
:)

armysig
12-19-2006, 02:47 PM
here is the link to the web site.

http://www.mammothmotocross.net/

AZblaster44
12-19-2006, 02:59 PM
Thats not too far at all, do they allow quads on practice days?

hows the speed for the experts/pro classes?

Once my quads finished My buddies and I are gonna have ot make a little trip to ride there:)

armysig
12-19-2006, 03:25 PM
Practice days are listed on the website, and yes they do allow quads.

The local pros for quads that showed up were Shawn Towel, Joe Shaffe, and one of the Smith boys. (I Forgot who is the pro of the 2)

Speeds are pretty fast for those guys. The track is more of an Areacross style, quick turns, good jumps, and some strait aways.

It's a very fun track, and there are no do or die jumps at all.

12-19-2006, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by armysig
Practice days are listed on the website, and yes they do allow quads.

The local pros for quads that showed up were Shawn Towel, Joe Shaffe, and one of the Smith boys. (I Forgot who is the pro of the 2)

Speeds are pretty fast for those guys. The track is more of an Areacross style, quick turns, good jumps, and some strait aways.

It's a very fun track, and there are no do or die jumps at all.

It did look like an awesome track.