PDA

View Full Version : Bariod in Magnetcove Arkansas

Rootar
12-19-2006, 08:27 AM
i went out to bariod this past weekend and finally rode with eric, cooper, cory, aubry (i dunno how to spell his name), and about 6 others. I spent the whole day dodging rocks and trying not to tear my stuff up becasue i didnt have skidplates. Baroid is an awesome place to ride though im building a 400ex out of spareparts just to have a beater/bariod quad because the rocks and hills are knarly out there and good lord you dont want to bring anything nice like an mx quad unless you have full skids and xc tires to go on there. thery took me down the trails with "few rocks" and i barely fit through the trees and would bloink over something every 10 secs needless to say my hybrid didnt belong but the crazy hills were fun and ill definetly be going back soon as i get this 400 built.

here are the few pics i took

here is cory and cooper standing atop a cliff eric was about to drop in off . this thing looked crazy i mean it was past vertical,oh and i got $100 to anyone that can make it up it with out help from others

Rootar
12-19-2006, 08:36 AM
eric video was too blury but here is cory slammign down it

Rootar
12-19-2006, 08:49 AM
here is eric hauling balls up second level the last eight feet is about 80 degrees and this i eric coming out of it and btw the camera is tilted look at the trail on the far left that should be level :eek2: eric was the one crazy sob to do this hill.

whoamack22
12-19-2006, 09:34 AM
thnx for the pix up ross cant wait till you get the baroid beater out and can have some real fun lol also u get ahold of kory yesterday?

Rootar
12-19-2006, 10:33 PM
yea he cant go and now TJ cant either but oh well im still going even if its by myself i need some practice :o plus i wanna nail that ski jump this time on the back fence since its the only jump i havent done at Westmonroe.

eric you dont have any tierod ends or a rear 400ex caliper laying around do ya, i have found everything else i need man and i should have the beater ready to rock about mid january or so

whoamack22
12-22-2006, 02:31 PM
how did the ride go?

DALE450
12-23-2006, 12:34 AM
HELL YEA I NEED TO GET THE CDALE A FRESH SET OF BALL JOINTS SO I CAN GO BACK OUT THERE KEEP 2ND LEVELS IN GOOD WORKING ORDER ITS KIND OF HARD FOR WOMACK TO DO IT BY HIS SELF AND SHOW KORY HOW TO JUMP TO THE BOTTOM OF DROP OFF HILL KORY LOOKS LIKE HES ABOUT TO EAT **** BUT ITS ALL GOOD

whoamack22
12-23-2006, 10:40 AM
lol yea i did it anout 20 times last weekend lol its looking fresh lol and yes kory did almost eat it lol