PDA

View Full Version : thread for ifxes and issues

hanzito
12-18-2006, 08:32 PM
can we get a thread for jsut the knwon issues and the fixes to those issues. no opinions or discussion just info and fact

markvette
12-18-2006, 08:38 PM
you will just get bashing here, if you want answers you will have to go elswhere. i could tell you where to go but it would probably be deleted

markvette
12-18-2006, 08:50 PM
you know you have used this forum for your own gain. you have a total of 14 post and most have not been asking questions or for fixes but telling people to stay away from the typhoon. one of your first post was on the apex section on how they were the best quad then a bash on the typhoon. well from what i see there are a lot more satisfied customers that there are bashers like you and yes what you are doing is plain and simple bashing. most the other forums would have booted you long ago but here you have a powerfull moderator on your side so have fun and enjoy.

Pappy
12-18-2006, 08:53 PM
I will set the record straight right here and now markvette

I am on niether side and if the BS continues you and him both will get the boot.

hanzito
12-18-2006, 09:07 PM
so then can we get a no bs thread with just a issue and a fix

Pappy
12-18-2006, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by hanzito
so then can we get a no bs thread with just a issue and a fix

not as long as those backing the quad are here and those that feel it is a pile of junk wont stop bickering.

hanzito
12-18-2006, 09:19 PM
ok

markvette
12-18-2006, 09:30 PM
ok lets see on the issues, i dont know if i know all of them but i can address some

steering stem bushing coming out: xtreme has added a collar to keep the bushing in place

frame strength: xtreme has added a lower frame tie that connects the frame together under the engine.

most were brought into the states with way to big of carbs to pass epa, xtreme has a smaller carb they will send you

cdi, xtreme has a higher rev limit cdi now

hanzito
12-18-2006, 09:44 PM
do you have to pay for th e different carb and cdi