PDA

View Full Version : Looking For A Quad

TaMaQua04
12-18-2006, 05:41 PM
would anyone be interested in a 2006 CRF150F to trade for a sport quad? I realized i dont want to ride 2 wheels anymore. I can come up with some money also. Nada.com says its worth 2500. any offer would be appriciated.

firefighterjosh
12-18-2006, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by TaMaQua04
would anyone be interested in a 2006 CRF150F to trade for a sport quad? I realized i dont want to ride 2 wheels anymore. I can come up with some money also. Nada.com says its worth 2500. any offer would be appriciated.

What kinda quad are you looking for? I have a banshee that needs minimum work. I wouldn't mind having a DB. You have pics? I am still in the process of getting some.

TaMaQua04
12-18-2006, 07:48 PM
what work does it need, this bike needs nothing. I also want to trial ride it so if i put around do u think it would foul plugs? I like banshee's and im interested. Ill try to shine her up tomarrow and get some pics up.

firefighterjosh
12-18-2006, 07:53 PM
what work does it need, this bike needs nothing. I also want to trial ride it so if i put around do u think it would foul plugs? I like banshee's and im interested. Ill try to shine her up tomarrow and get some pics up.

Nothing much I just haven't started it for 5 months and its apart.

I had some aftermarket parts on it and took them all off. Now it dosen't have pipes on it but I have the stockers ready to put on. Just would need dialed in again. It ran great with the t-6 pipes I had on it but I sold the pipes. I just have't wanted to have to dial it in again. I will have to get going on it again. I will see what I can do this weekend.

TaMaQua04
12-18-2006, 08:16 PM
im located in central NY, do u think you could get it jetted in? I hate jetting lol

firefighterjosh
12-18-2006, 08:18 PM
O yea I wouldn't give it to someone all F Uped. I will see what I am doing this weekend and maybe start working on it. I am sure some other ppl will chime in with some good deals as well.

TaMaQua04
12-18-2006, 08:29 PM
i hope...i was riding my buddies ratpor this weekend and fell in love with the way quads are. the torque was nuts too. how does a banshee compare to a raptor 660?

firefighterjosh
12-18-2006, 08:33 PM
i hope...i was riding my buddies ratpor this weekend and fell in love with the way quads are. the torque was nuts too. how does a banshee compare to a raptor 660?

My buddie had a 660 raptor with fmf pipe and my banshee was stock at the time and he beat me by a few lengths. The with t-6, vitos pistons, d2 reeds, timing plate. I beat him by 3 lengths. It dosen't have the pipes on it now but i should still beat a rappy.