PDA

View Full Version : Breezewood...???!!!

hetrick_racing9
12-18-2006, 04:06 PM
im making a huge trip from ontario canada.. moving up into the 450's i was the 2006 canadian national and provincial champion for the youth class here..

k so im gunna be heading up to pensylvania sometime in the new year wen i go to pick up my 450r well one of johns race ready ones that i have baught.. and im thinkin about goin to breezewood to get the feal for it.. its it a nice track??.. i looked at their website alreayd anyone got an idea of how far it is from johns place..(john natalie jr).. also will they open in the new year like in january.. LASTLY who rides there.. i wud love to meet some of you guys i saw some of pappys pics from there.. and id love to ride with his son and everything.. im only 15 soo.. anyone else go up there?... if so lemme kno.. if u do.. mabee we can all ride up there wen i go up.. thanks a lot guys.. LEMME KNO

WhiteYFZ
12-18-2006, 04:24 PM
its deff worth it.. tracks are cool.. ppl are nice.

hetrick_racing9
12-18-2006, 04:41 PM
do u practice there at all?? anyone else???

WhiteYFZ
12-18-2006, 04:48 PM
i been there 3 times.. its far.

12-18-2006, 05:19 PM
it looks like hella fun, but in january it might snow, so breezewood might be closed unless dan plows it :chinese:

YFZRB
12-25-2006, 07:24 PM
Yeah Ive been going there all this year. It's definately awesome.There are plenty of challenges for everyone. Some really fast areas and plenty of jumps to air it out on!

The owner is really friendly and rides the track along with everyone else. Free showers, dining hall, bleachers to check out the action, all the stuff you saw on their site and an excellent atmosphere! Go there any way or time you can.

honda400ex68b
12-25-2006, 09:22 PM
lots of jumps, fun place to ride. it is about 1 1/2 to 2 hours from john's place, maybe less. just a rough idea. takes me about an hour, and john is a little over a hour from my place, but he is farther north from me.

dan harris
01-13-2007, 06:33 AM
Glad to hear your considering a trip to the park. I'll have the park open all winter as long as people want to ride. I recomend calling or checking the website to make sure, and to verify the weather. Our info line is (814) 784-3605, website is www.breezewoodprovinggrounds.com look under dan's message. Right now the weather is in the low 50's and as always tracks are in great shape. I think the second time Natalie was here it was in January and we had a foot of snow on the tracks, yet he still blazed a path, and eventually cleared a 90' tripple in 12" of Snow.

Looking forward to riding with ya!!

czrider263
01-13-2007, 06:37 AM
I went up to breezewood and loved it hope to go again soon.

hetrick_racing9
01-13-2007, 07:55 AM
i dont know how cold it is there right now but im going up nest week to get my 450