PDA

View Full Version : You sent me the wrong parts

division4thor
12-18-2006, 12:31 PM
hey Pappy, i just receive a box with blue work springs, which are not mine. i sent you lsr a arms and swingarm to be powdercoated white and which you said you were shipping out. i have someone elses parts and i just want to fix this and i no you will. Probly just a little mistake and its no big deal. let me know if should send them back or if i should send them to there correct owner also do you happen to know if my parts go shipped some where else.

call me at 732 892 0516 or just reply

thanks for your help

bigbadbubba
12-18-2006, 12:35 PM
:p **** happens hahaha....

division4thor
12-18-2006, 12:36 PM
i know that im just trying to figure out how to go about fixing it.

Pappy
12-18-2006, 02:51 PM
I will have to check to see if the shipping labels got mixed up. No worries, I will get it squared away for ya, and sorry:p

pm me your address so I can contact the guy with the springs, because chances are he has your box or will recieve it today

Pappy
12-18-2006, 02:55 PM
George, I have your parts! FED EX returned them today becaue (you geussed it) there was no shipping label!

I will get you the addy to send those works springs to, and reimburse you for the shipping.

division4thor
12-18-2006, 04:53 PM
hey pappy dont worry about paying me pack its only acouple of bucks, if anything can you put it towards my parts and get them hear quicker, if not no worry i just wanted to hear from you causei figured it was a little mistake. let me know that address and i will ship out first thing tomorrow morning.

thanks so much for straighting this out.

george