PDA

View Full Version : xtreme or mod trx90

hanzito
12-18-2006, 12:05 PM
i need a little help. i am loking at seling my sons kfx80 and upgradeing to either a extreme or a trx90 mod. i like the extreme due to price. i have seen it in person but a a little concerend wiht ong term life span. the trx90 in stock form ot a option. but i have been looking into the bolt on dual a arm kits with 300 ex shocks and a wider read axle. this seems like the hot ticket. but i am concerend with hidden costs. and the initial larger cost of the base atv. any one have any input for me. please i want to start this soon. as my sons 80 is up for sale now......

Needmorehp
12-18-2006, 12:42 PM
Read the post on Typhoon 90? I think it speaks for itself, Cannot beat H.... Reliability.

tom450r
01-04-2007, 07:36 PM
local racing? $2000 for a typhoon thats wide, dual a-arms, powerful, lighter, stops better (hyd brakes) & has elec. & kick start. same honda style motor. OR & $2500 at least. for a 90 single a-arm, drum brakes, narrow, pull start, heavy, slower, ballon tires, & steel wheels. i've got my typhoon in the garage & she loves to race it w/no problems. we love it just an opinion good luck