PDA

View Full Version : A Dream come TRUE~

440_Turtle
12-18-2006, 11:37 AM
So i was asked to tag along with some guys this weekend, and long story short, one of the guys family had jsut sold their golf course to a local builder. So it was like somethign i have always dreamed about and finally got to do. I mean it was liek ride anywhere and everywhere, tear up whatever you want to!! We were doing hellatious donuts on the greens and just hallin all out down the fairways and the driving range was great for drag racing :devil: , all in all great day! Had one guy wreck but it happens when you get that many guys together. Im hoping to get back out there again with some of my guys b4 they break ground, but who knows.

idontknowwhoiam
12-19-2006, 04:54 PM
better do it b4 its an ugly a** sub division..with huge houses and no yards..with people living in them that cant aford it....and after there intrest only loan payments muliply like 4x...get forclosed...its happend everywhere here man......

anderson3064
12-29-2006, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by idontknowwhoiam
better do it b4 its an ugly a** sub division..with huge houses and no yards..with people living in them that cant aford it....and after there intrest only loan payments muliply like 4x...get forclosed...its happend everywhere here man......
yeah that just happend to me. bo9ught my house 3 years ago and my mortgage payment was 850.00 a month, when we finally gave up and had to leave it was 1654.00 a month. they kept saying are escrow was in arrears and that property taxes had raised. when we left there were at least 30 house in our neighborhood that were sitting empty. total BS man IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN TO ME AGAIN. nothing like losing what i thought i would have forever

Tater049
01-05-2007, 05:48 PM
dude thats pretty crazy. I would hit that up anytime