PDA

View Full Version : Badlands MX (Texas) - new practice night for quads!

Razorback
09-18-2002, 11:10 AM
The Badlands MX in Celeste (between McKinney and Greenville) is going to add a day of practice to split up the big group that has been practicing on Wedneday's. Russ and Danielle are really taking care of the quad riders, so we should all go there whenever possible to make it worth their time. Here is the info:

---------------

TEXAS BADLANDS MX QUAD PRACTICE MOVED TO THURSDAYS...effective 9/26
Effective NEXT Wednesday, September 25th:
Due to increased rider turnouts at Practices, Badlands is going to a two night format for practices to provide more track time for our riders.

Wednesday, 6-9pm ($10 per practice) - 80cc, 125cc and 250cc+ ONLY
Wednesday sessions will be broken out as follows (may combine/split as necessary):
125cc and Up - "A class"
125cc Beginner
250cc Beginner
80-105cc all

Thursdays, 6-9pm ($10 per practice) - 50cc, 65cc(includes 70cc) and ALL Quads ONLY
Thursday sessions will be broken out as follows (may combine/split as necessary):
Quads (may split by skill if necessary)
65cc and 70-90cc 4-stroke
51cc
Peewee Quads

The peewee track is being rebuilt at this time. On Wednesdays, it will be open to riders up to 65cc 2-stroke and 90cc 4-stroke for $10 per bike. Parent monitoring is required at ALL TIMES. On Thursdays, if you paid to ride the big track, then you will not need to pay to ride the peewee track.
The peewee track will NOT have flaggers and will require parental supervision anytime your rider is out there.

ALL friday night practices are discontinued.

Medical staff will be on site at all practice sessions.

For more information, visit our website at www.badlandsmx.com or call 972-742-2228.

MxDale71
09-18-2002, 12:16 PM
Hmmm... I wish he would combine the 51cc bikes and Peewee quads. They all go about the same speed. This will be nice though... lots more practice time, but now I can't go talk to all my bike racing friends during practice.

Oh well.

Razorback
09-18-2002, 08:49 PM
yeah, i didn't think about that. you've got several buddies on the 2-wheelers that ride out there. it will be nice to get a bit more practice time. i just put on a twist throttle, so i've got to try to get used to it this weekend before i hit the track :D

Buzzsaw
09-19-2002, 08:55 AM
scott you riding this weekend?

Razorback
09-19-2002, 10:47 AM
i'm not sure now. we've had a downpour this morning, so everything is likely to be muddy. i was thinking about going saturday to caddo, because sunday i'm going to go watch some of my neighbors in a CC bike race. i just put a twist throttle on, so i definitely need to get some seat time to get used to that thing. what are you're plans?

Buzzsaw
09-19-2002, 08:00 PM
Thats what my plan was to but it did rain alot, just have to see if it will soak up from being so dry. OK maybe not it started raining again!

Razorback
09-20-2002, 07:03 AM
i doubt i make it over there this weekend. i really don't want to fight the mud and i've got some honey-do's to take care of at the house. i'll holler at you if something changes...

Razorback
09-20-2002, 07:00 PM
buzzy - i'm going to go to caddo on saturday. my buddy is not going to his dirt bike race, so we're all going to caddo tomorrow. probably won't be there until 10:30 or so.

Buzzsaw
09-20-2002, 08:21 PM
see ya at 11:00

Razorback
09-21-2002, 06:28 AM
see ya there...