PDA

View Full Version : WTT/sell Banshee parts for 400EX rims and hubs.

dirtcrasher
12-17-2006, 12:10 PM
I would like to score a stock set of rear 400EX rims or other 9" Honda pattern aluminum rims and stock 300EX, 400EX or 450R. I also need 300EX, 400EX or 450R rear hubs with lug nuts. These parts are for my Honda ATC's so there are some 200X or 250SX parts I could use also.

To trade or sell, I have alot of 2000 Banshee low hour parts and I will overtrade you for good parts that I need. This Banshee was not beat and ridden very little, then parked indoors for years. I have no need for any Banshee parts. Nothing is bent, cracked welded or worn out.

I must have pictures from you and will do the same for you, also please have some feedback or a bit of posts. I've been ripped off twice lately, once on EBAY and once privately. I have EBAY feedback and other FB on another ATC message board.

I'm in Mass for shipping purposes. Thanks for any help!!

Off the top of my head, I have the following items to sell or trade -

Rear hubs.
Front hubs with discs.
Great rear fender OEM Blue.
Great cut front fender.
Straight nice frame.
Tranny.
All shifting parts.
Kicker.
Shifter.
Coil.
Cases.
Both case covers.
Stock bars.
Pegs and metal nerfs.
Rear shock.
Air box.
Throttle and TORS.
Left A arms.
Front soft, hard brake lines and splitter.
Intakes with 1 reed assm - no dry rot.
Front bumper.
Rear swinger.
Swingarm bolt and adjusters.
Dogbone.
Swinger guard.
All cables.
Flywheel.
Rear sprocket hub.
Rear rotor and hub.
Rear brake pedal.
Chain sliders.
Motor mounts.

loboboy
12-17-2006, 05:22 PM
I want the engine cases and tranny parts.

I have a full set of stock 400EX wheels (with tires) front and rear. Let me know what you think.

PM me your e-mail and I will send pics. Plus check my ebay feedback for loboboyatv (ebay user name). I am in Kansas.