View Full Version : Young Jeezy

TGW_400ex
12-17-2006, 09:13 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7XxyatRdaa0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7XxyatRdaa0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I know most people hate rap on here but I found this interesting.

WhiteYFZ
12-17-2006, 10:48 AM
im probably 1 out of 2-3 ppl on this site who doesent hate rap lol.

csimp3
12-17-2006, 11:28 AM
i like rap, but you know what i miss about rap? old school story teller rap, where the whole song is a story, you know?

ECATV Raptor
12-17-2006, 12:38 PM
I use to like rap (just a little) and now I hate it. Alls they rap about now is how much money they got , all there b*t*h*s and h()es, and how big there rims are. I just hate what its been turned into.:ermm:

12-17-2006, 12:45 PM
I love hip hop and i am going to get nas's new CD hip hop is dead on december 19th, everyone support it....just listen to whats on the radio, its garbage and its about time some good rapper liek nas comes through a speaks his mind, sure he might be sterring up the pot but it needs to be done...

the rapers i love to listen to are, nas, 2pac, talib kweli, mos def, common, biggie, some old dr.dre styles p, jadakiss....all those guys that can acctually rap and send not just a message but a positvie message

SUPPORT NAS NEW ALBUM HIP HOP IS DEAD!

coolguy8769
12-17-2006, 01:03 PM
i laughed my a** off at the london comment to that loud b*tch, she got owned lol

12-17-2006, 02:41 PM
I got he new Nas CD(hip hop is dead) bootlegged, I'm gonna buy it when it comes out tho. Anyway, its realllllllly good. And its true, this new southern rap is garbage. I miss the days of tupac and biggie, eastcoast VS. weastcoast.I was only like 6-7 back when that was going down, but thats what I listen to now. This new chain hang low **** is retarded.

suck my pipe
12-17-2006, 02:42 PM
get the games new cd, is all old school sounding beats i think dre did all the beats.

WhiteYFZ
12-17-2006, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Honda86
I love hip hop and i am going to get nas's new CD hip hop is dead on december 19th, everyone support it....just listen to whats on the radio, its garbage and its about time some good rapper liek nas comes through a speaks his mind, sure he might be sterring up the pot but it needs to be done...

the rapers i love to listen to are, nas, 2pac, talib kweli, mos def, common, biggie, some old dr.dre styles p, jadakiss....all those guys that can acctually rap and send not just a message but a positvie message

SUPPORT NAS NEW ALBUM HIP HOP IS DEAD!

couldnt have said this better....

Rider-trx_250ex
12-17-2006, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by ECATV Raptor
I use to like rap (just a little) and now I hate it. Alls they rap about now is how much money they got , all there b*t*h*s and h()es, and how big there rims are. I just hate what its been turned into.:ermm:

seriously, enough said. it seems that most rap that is not about money, h0es, and their beotches that is not that bad. but then again 90 %of the music is of money, h0es, and their beotches.

mx428
12-17-2006, 06:39 PM
Tupac, Biggie, Mos, all the real rappers were the ****. I don't give a **** how long your chain hangs and how many carrots are in your ****ing grill.

Mc. Muffin
12-17-2006, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by mx428
Tupac, Biggie, Mos, all the real rappers were the ****. I don't give a **** how long your chain hangs and how many carrots are in your ****ing grill.
Agreed

Cr85rRida
12-17-2006, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by mx428

i concure

TGW_400ex
12-17-2006, 08:03 PM
I don't think one person has actually posted about the movie I put up.

Rider-trx_250ex
12-17-2006, 08:29 PM
since this is the rap thread, what is up with all the rappers names having the prefix "lil" or "young"

Cr85rRida
12-17-2006, 09:08 PM
the movie speaks for itself,see how definsive he got? he sucks,hes not a rapper and he knows it.I dont like nas but he is right hip hop is dead. DMX is the only reall cat out there now and he needs help im glad nas is comin back we need some more tho.

Kickstarts-suck
12-18-2006, 01:38 AM
That chick from London was annoying sounds like a damn yankee :ermm:

I like some rap

Rick ross
young jeezy
Lil wyte :macho
T.I

HondaEXrider22
12-18-2006, 04:33 AM
Any Wu-Tang Fans out there?

rbgnwa45
12-18-2006, 09:06 AM
CREAM!, get tha money...dolla dolla bill ya'llllll :D

My .02

Hiphop will never be dead. It can only advance, and as we see older rappers fall of their talent, we judge new comers to legends. Comparing one to the other is the apple/orange ordeal. Everyone is different, and has something to say. What is hip-hop? It's a lifestyle, in the lyrics you can find relevance to the world around us. Something that will always fall back to the roots of music. The things we do in life relate to music and vice versa. If your talking about rims/chains/ho's, whatever. That's just those people, obviously. You need to branch out and find out what artists you prefer. There's people in russia rapping about tha motherland etc, or people in germany rapping about things that are the bomb-diggity. People who are saying that hiphop is dead, is only listening to the music that isn't so much related to it. How is it even possible for a music genre or lifestyle to 'die'? It isn't. Someone just needs to bring it back.

400exmatt
12-18-2006, 09:18 AM
young jeezy
T.I.
lil wayne
rick ross
project pat
dmx
dre
3 6 mafia

12-18-2006, 01:07 PM
when nas is saying hip hop is dead hes talking about how bad the rappers are now, they dont even talk about much...nas's raps can be very descriptive and so can other rappers, but allthis yung jock or whatever or young jeezy they dont say much of anythign, they dont send any type of message, compared to the older rappers talking about real life issues...Nas is the best alive right now...period...no one is on his level right now

12-18-2006, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Kickstarts-suck
That chick from London was annoying sounds like a damn yankee :ermm:

I like some rap

Rick ross
young jeezy
Lil wyte :macho
T.I

You listed some of the artists that are killing hip-hop.

rbgnwa45- whats the names of the Russian and German rappers?

blowme
12-18-2006, 01:42 PM
nas just wants attention so people will bye his cd jmo

12-18-2006, 02:21 PM
When artists care more about how much their song pounds on a sub than the lyrics, it's pretty bad. I used to like rap to an extent, but now it's just get stupider and stupider and especially the kids that imitate them. I will give it to most of the hip hop artists that some of them grew up in the ghetto and rap about that. But, I don't want to hear about how they skeeted on some black girl that's only in their video because she had sex with them or how low your chain hangs.

Ghost-Rider
12-18-2006, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by MrMan
When artists care more about how much their song pounds on a sub than the lyrics, it's pretty bad. I used to like rap to an extent, but now it's just get stupider and stupider and especially the kids that imitate them. I will give it to most of the hip hop artists that some of them grew up in the ghetto and rap about that. But, I don't want to hear about how they skeeted on some black girl that's only in their video because she had sex with them or how low your chain hangs.
Yea i used to like it to some point but now its just retarded as hell, although i dont mind some of the older stuff like beasty boys and stuff but dont listen tothem to much anymore....raps is stupid nowadays and needs to go die.

12-18-2006, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by blowme
nas just wants attention so people will bye his cd jmo

His CD wont sell nearly as much as say like T.I. And he knows that. He's staying true to hip hop, and not making some mainstream garbage.

12-19-2006, 05:20 AM
yup nas has never been a huge mainstream type artist, i been listening to him since 98,99....i am listening to "cant forget about you" thats off hip hop is dead, i am gonna try and go pick it up after work today... but this song is amazing! everyone should download it....nas can seriously rap good....everyone shoudl support hip hop is dead and if it sells maybe other people will wake up too

rbgnwa45
12-19-2006, 05:57 AM
I don't know any rappers from Germany or Russia, but I'm sure there are :confused:. There are tons of austrailian rappers, hilltop hoods, bias b, hyjack n' torcha, to name very few. Why the fack would I listen to german and russian rappers? I was making an example/point, man.

HB416EX
12-19-2006, 11:54 AM
All these young rappers have never been through half the things they talk about and the truth is they aren't as rich as they claim to be.Listen to Jay-z's new album he talks alot of sh1t about toy rappers.These new guys are a joke and not on the same level.

I think GAME is the biggest fake.He tries to act like he has been around along time and that he is established,to me he just copies the old school.

12-19-2006, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by rbgnwa45
I don't know any rappers from Germany or Russia, but I'm sure there are :confused:. There are tons of austrailian rappers, hilltop hoods, bias b, hyjack n' torcha, to name very few. Why the fack would I listen to german and russian rappers? I was making an example/point, man.

well the way you said it sounds like you listen to german rap on a daily basis.

12-19-2006, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by HB416EX

I think GAME is the biggest fake.He tries to act like he has been around along time and that he is established,to me he just copies the old school.

Thats true, alot of the lines from his diss about 50 are all stolen from older songs.
Example- "Tony yayo, get out tha way ho, Lloyd banks just got shot"- in a game song

Stolen from a tupac song
"Get out tha way ho get out the way ho, Biggie smalls just got dropped"

HB416EX
12-19-2006, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by nofearrider1
Thats true, alot of the lines from his diss about 50 are all stolen from older songs.
Example- "Tony yayo, get out tha way ho, Lloyd banks just got shot"- in a game song

Stolen from a tupac song
"Get out tha way ho get out the way ho, Biggie smalls just got dropped"

Have you heard the ALL ABOUT YOU copy he even says the same thing sat the end just like 2PAC.When 2PAC did that it was real in the studio off the top of his head its bull**** GAME thinks he can just copy.

rbgnwa45
12-19-2006, 12:45 PM
References are a big part of rap.

supafasst426ex
12-19-2006, 12:59 PM
one of my most favorite albums was dr.dre's -The CHronic
snoop was in acouple of them songs also
there was alot of good songs on that

ice cube is a good rapper too. anyone ever hear his song it was a good day? the whole thing was ol skool all a story of a good day in the ghetto lol

I HATE FAT JOE!!!
:cuss:

12-19-2006, 03:10 PM
today was a good day by ice cube is a great song...i dont listen to the garbage rappers....one of my favorite songs is changes by 2pac, unconditional love by 2pac and nas has some great songs as welll, like memory lane, cant forget about you, one mic, NY state of mind...people that say rap is crap dont listen to the stuff i do and/ or dont understand how hard it is to make