PDA

View Full Version : middle school basketball

klay_911
12-16-2006, 07:02 PM
ok im on the penquis middle school basketball team... We are now undifeted or however u spell it lol were 5-0 our kid are crazy
theres one black kid who is 5'9 and can jump like a frigin idk its crazy and we have a kid who is like a tank but hes athletic... he can do anytihng pretty much... then we have a kid who can see the floor like a quarter back he makes the craziest passes and stuff like that.... they are all 8th graders and i am a 7th grader and usually start and i put up around 8 points a game.... but we have no other 7th graders that can walk and chew gum at the same time so im thinkin were gonna suck next year....

We won the soccer chapionship and everyone from the soccer team are on the basketball team so were gonna do good... but idk.... we are a REALLY small school like 3-4 hundred in the hole school... counting high school....

Does anyone else play basketball?

honduh440
12-16-2006, 07:05 PM
i remember back in the day our middle school basketball team was crazy. their was 3 starters taht were dunking since 7th grade and all had big name school potential to bad theyre all hardcore gangsters on the streets now

klay_911
12-16-2006, 07:08 PM
yea were not that big and good but no one is 6 foot on our team lol and one kids 5'9 and can grab rim pretty good.... but i feal like **** when like big school are like ya i was dunking when i was in 7th grade (not u or notihng but other poeple have) and i am so sycked to touch backboard on a lay up

12-17-2006, 03:47 PM
a friend of mine is about 5"5 and he can finally dunk, hes alwasy had sick moves and everything but he finally can dunk, i coudlnt beleive it when i saw it

klay_911
12-17-2006, 06:08 PM
5'5
wtf... dude thats amazing.... how old is he

12-17-2006, 06:13 PM
yea i play soccer and i had my friend over. hes black, but he was so fast, and he was sick at bball too, he was like 5'6 and when he was at my house for a soccer party he took out my bball and was like yo, im gonna dunk this, and i was like nah dude no way, and he did, hes like 5'6 and in like 8th grade and he dunked, it was so sick

but anyways, whats the point of this thread? lol

klay_911
12-18-2006, 04:57 AM
dude thats sweet.... and this is an open forum guy