PDA

View Full Version : whole sale

cabex
09-17-2002, 09:08 PM
Does anyone know what the whole sale price for a z-400 is. I was just woundering.

thanks

lil400exman
09-18-2002, 07:39 AM
i know here the dealership called suzuki of greenville just killed me with what they said hre it goes:

"hello"
'what are you calling for?'
"umm the price on the new z400"
'that would be 5,400'
"ok that sounds like a good deal whats otd price?
'let me check..........sir i cant tell you the exact price but it is over 7,400'
i said," what the ***?"
'well what ur problem?
then i just hung up they think they got the whole market covered when i took my 300ex to there they guy said it was nice but it needed alot of work it still had orginal tires!!there so full of bull then i ordered my razrs and the guy at tread depot said you can get 3.00 off if you get them shipped to a dealer and since the ame dealer was less than 1mile away i said ok gave them the address and i later called the same dealership to ask them about shipping same woamn 70yr old woman dont know jakshyt just that her son owns suky of greenville so i askeed her can i ship the tires to your dealeship o yes pj they know my name my cousin raced for them 2 seasons so they know me so i go ok thanks and hang up i get a call 2 days later saying the tires were in and i asked them how muh will it be well sir 40 buks a tire i said look mofo i paid for these tires and i am not payin another 80 to get them out when you dont even own them! he said ok heres what ill do 15 a tire i said ok paid him the 30 and as i walked out ushed over a tomos scooter a rm80 a savage and a rm125 i i gave them the finger as i walked out and i now began to use other dealers and never had that problem!that is what youll get into with zuki believe me alot of them are like that!

:o :macho

freakystone
09-18-2002, 07:50 AM
I've bought more than one Z for $4954 OTD...

lil400exman
09-18-2002, 10:08 AM
i know i am jealous freaky i want a z to match my 400 and xr on my traler:(

09-20-2002, 05:29 AM
Some of these dealerships are retarded. I ordered some Douglas 190's and Razors all the way around for my old Raptor. I got them lock, stock, and barrel for under $400.00 from Rocky Mountain ATV. A local dealership quoted me $775.00. Are they smoking rock or what? I told them they were nuts, and they said, "well we can cut you a deal". Ya $375.00 dollars worth. Damn Idiots. I like to see people making money, but I hate to see people ripping folks off. PEACE

freakystone
09-20-2002, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by justfine
Some of these dealerships are retarded. I ordered some Douglas 190's and Razors all the way around for my old Raptor. I got them lock, stock, and barrel for under $400.00 from Rocky Mountain ATV. A local dealership quoted me $775.00. Are they smoking rock or what? I told them they were nuts, and they said, "well we can cut you a deal". Ya $375.00 dollars worth. Damn Idiots. I like to see people making money, but I hate to see people ripping folks off. PEACE

Thats the way the dealers are around here too. But they are like that on quads as well as the parts. I stopped by a local shop the other day and asked the guy what the OTD price on a Z400 was and $6740 plus tax. I laughed at him and told him what I paid.

lil400exman
09-22-2002, 09:15 AM
dealers need to get there heads out there AZZZZ!:devil :eek: i will come along and shove it up there more and just use mail order!;) :o