PDA

View Full Version : MINT YFZ in SC! worth the look!

Raptor4439
12-15-2006, 07:26 PM
Yes, love for sale. I need to go to college, don't have enough money, have to make sacrifices. disgust.gif

04' white/red YFZ450

Don't let the year model scare you away! This thing has -barely- been ridden at ALL! I had it for a while, tossed a Duncan Fat Boy 4 exhaust system on it, Pro design intake, and a K&N, had about 15 hours on the engine, TOPS. Then me and parents got into it really bad and they decide to sell it without telling me to my cousin of all people. He decides to take it down the rode 5th gear WTFO and blow it up on the first ride. It sat up in the garage for a year and finally I bought the quad back and rebuilt the engine. Excuse me, -I- didn't do it, the good boys up at the Yamaha shop in Charleston did it for me. and they did an -awesome- job shocker.gif

After I rebuilt it I broke it in around the yard, going through the gears and going through the RPM ranges but not excessively. Changed the oil/filter, checked the bearings/seals/bolts, added some parts, and went up to Chesterfield to see how she'd run. Here's a video of her in action for the first time ( http://www.atvmx.com/video-35_Sandhillsmx-327.html )
Then after I came back from the track me and the parents got into it again.. the quad's been sitting in the garage up until now, I go out and crank it at least 3 times a week and shut the gas off when she's sitting. I only used top of the line oil and the other mods I tossed on it while I rebuilt the engine are:

1. Rear Holeshot MXR-4's on stock rims (One hour on tires)

2. Trail Tech Big Bar Clamp

3. Painted Tag T-2 bars

4. Spyder grips

5. Flushed brake system out with DOT5 fluid (This stuff don't fade!)

6. Flushed out coolant system with Maxima coolant

This thing was torn apart and put back together with CARE! I cleaned every bolt and nut there is. Like I said don't let the year scare you away, the TOTAL time on this quad including before and after the engine work is 17 hours. One hour at the track and one hour breakin along with an oil change. asking 3000 OBO! Come on guys, nice nice nice quad for the price!

Raptor44339 - AIM/YIM
Yfzracr17(at) A O L dot COM
843-453-6699
843-383-6325

Feel free to call anytime with questions! Price is very negotiable!!! BUMP!

PRICE CHANGED TO 3k! THIS THING NEEDS TO GO!!!

Raptor4439
12-29-2006, 09:03 PM
TTT

hunterdasch
01-03-2007, 06:08 PM
can you deliver to northern va?

quadracer707
01-06-2007, 06:00 PM
time to move out from the parents

oldskoolex400
01-07-2007, 11:40 AM
you want to trade some 400ex parts and cash for the yfz?